Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The flyknits should've been an outlet exclusive.

tumblr_myuixmRq401qler6uo1_400.gif

I like that Nike/JB decided to do something different with the 1's and make them Flyknit.

Diversity is what I like as long as it's tolerable.

They're alright but it's really not anything "different" tho. It's a flyknit 1. Flyknit been around, 1s been around. This concept has been done before with other models. IMO this was actually a very lazy idea/gimmick on Nike/JBs part.

OK can we all be real for a second and call this off white nonsense garbage? I'm sick of seeing that try hard **** everywhere

i'm just waiting to see the OFF-WHITE's on the 4/5 train .... cause NY'rs will figure out how to wear some ish....lol

Off whites look like they gonna fall off

Homeless gonna be like aye dude im good

And a tripped out dude will be like your shoes are totally wild.

So I don't know if it's true and/or if it's been mentioned in the thread before, but it looks like there will be another AJ1 restock on New Year's Eve.

Every so often I check to see if shoes have become available and upon doing so a min ago I see that the Breds, Black Toes, Top 3's, Royals, and ASG's will be back out 12/31 @ 1PM. See pics below. Note: Mods, delete this post if it's already been mentioned.

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5194.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

IMG_5197.JPG

IMG_5196.JPG

So I don't know if it's true and/or if it's been mentioned in the thread before, but it looks like there will be another AJ1 restock on New Year's Eve.

Every so often I check to see if shoes have become available and upon doing so a min ago I see that the Breds, Black Toes, Top 3's, Royals, and ASG's will be back out 12/31 @ 1PM. See pics below. Note: Mods, delete this post if it's already been mentioned.

IMG_5193.JPG

IMG_5194.JPG

IMG_5195.JPG

IMG_5197.JPG

IMG_5196.JPG
I hope this is true. Gonna try and double up on something.

https://niketalk.com/threads/possible-huge-december-31st-restock.665614/#post-28668615

Back
Top Bottom