Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

toe box on reverse sbb is darker. also way thicker and better toe box leather .

Take in to note that one shoe is way more worn in than the other. Leather loosens and becomes softer the more you wear it.

That's does it...Sails are trash. Throwing my joints in the dumpster.

Why does it seem like you're taking offense? Ive seen them in hand, and photos make them look darker thats all im saying. If you like your pair thats good, be happy, keep it pushing.

Last edited:
Take in to note that one shoe is way more worn in than the other. Leather loosens and becomes softer the more you wear it.
yeah no doubt they'll break in. the reverse sbb have only been worn once. that's basically how they came

How would you guys rate the leather on the chicagos compared to the breds n royals?

I'm really tempted to pull the trigger but not sure what's a fair price for sz 9

For the record sail isn't supposed to be dark. It's sail. However can't agree with em being eggshell white. Slightly darker than that. It's the same sail color that was used on SBB or any shoe that has used "sail" in the color code. Sail on SBB may look darker to the eye because it's surrounded by black and orange. It's pretty obvious but I digress.
Definitely not the same shade of sail.

To anyone that has them in hand or on feet. How do they fit? Are they tts or tight like Royals? Royals for me were too snug and have to up .5 to 11.5 otherwise all my other 1's are a size 11. Reps[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]133674693112[/emoji]

if the sails/blacks remain overseas only, what does that do to the "resell" price? I say it remains pretty low either way

yup i'm all for quality, but looks as well.
however, i won't go back to the mids lol. Those 13 chicagos were the worst

Back
Top Bottom