• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Finally got these from Ebay, straight foul man...these going back for sure

I was sold used shoes on ebay when they were listed new. I explained to ebay. They gave the seller two weeks to respond then they paid me back my money after I shipped them back and once the package said delivered on the tracking. They had foot imprints on the soles, scuffs. Seller tried to fight with me. saying I swapped them and said they were used. Anyways your protected through ebay. You will get paid. Just takes about three weeks

i am about to take the plunge on these as i'm def. a "1 guy" and i can tell the quality is all the way on point. i was not selected for the draw so i have to pay resale. where is the best deal to be had in sz 10.5? :nerd:
thx in advance.

Yeah bro.. like everyone said StockX make a new email to get the coupon and cop em soon they cheap now

just did this. came out to 287 shipped with the 25 off and the 13 shipping. i just overall feel more comfy with goat, but the total woulda been 305.

Highest offer is still 300 and lowest ask is 325. In**** stockX but them using random eBay or second party sites can throw off the numbers a bit. Whoever "paid" that 500+ should've just looked around a lil more clearly they could've saved money on stockx

The high sale is probably flightclub and more goes into an aftermarket buy -- like instant gratification, feeling more secure about authenticity, et al.

Sold out on NDC?
This is some kind of limited release?

I wonder how you are supposed to rock with yellow color..... going to be hard

Not limited just a fave for the Puerto Rican Day parade [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Wings are a no go period... I love 1s but that shoe is off putting. Reminds me of Gum bottom/black og 1s. Really likem but gotta look attm sideways [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Still low key mad a Nike for the black gums offering...[emoji]128529[/emoji]

Nike would say they remastered the remastered line and retail would be $220

I would have no problem dropping that much for 1's if the quality was on par with the F&F releases. [emoji]127997[/emoji]‍♂️

Last edited:
I was sold used shoes on ebay when they were listed new. I explained to ebay. They gave the seller two weeks to respond then they paid me back my money after I shipped them back and once the package said delivered on the tracking. They had foot imprints on the soles, scuffs. Seller tried to fight with me. saying I swapped them and said they were used. Anyways your protected through ebay. You will get paid. Just takes about three weeks

Yea I'm definitely not going to lose sleep over these, the seller already trying to fight me. Lol he said he inspected it, i said he gotta be blind

Oh man seller doing you real dirty
Time to bust out those draws from 1985
Look around your bedroom....
I know you got some dirty draws laying around somewhere lol

IDK. I swore up and down that the Royals wouldn't be tumbled, but they were. But the 09 shadows were tumbled, so I don't see them doing it again? I'm leaning towards yes though, but we all know JB does whatever they want.

I don't believe the '09 shades were tumbled .... but given the last few releases I'm fully expecting tumbled shadows with a variant of 'soft grey'

Back
Top Bottom