• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Royals day!

Should have my pairs in Tuesday. Red and blue. I'll post some pics then, I'm very curious as to quality myself. Is the grey pair out in the us yet?

Looking forward to it. Grey's are starting to pop up on eBay for around retail so they should be around soon

Are the suede red ones rare and expensive? Been a while since I copped jays but I like these. I wanna get a pair but dont wanna pay resale prices if its too much. Im looking on ebay and there are some selling for $130 straight up but Im not sure if theyre fake or not.

Are the suede red ones rare and expensive? Been a while since I copped jays but I like these. I wanna get a pair but dont wanna pay resale prices if its too much. Im looking on ebay and there are some selling for $130 straight up but Im not sure if theyre fake or not.

The mids that just released? Rare? No. Expensive? No

They're just normal kids, I think they came out with an all blue suede pair as well

If these are the ones you talking about
Shoot cityblue an email order you should be able to get for $98 if they have your size
Do it before midnight est that's when the sale ends I think
https://www.cityblueshop.com/collections/jordan/products/air-jordan-1-retro-high-red-suede

Last edited:
Easy, it's called being open-minded and not being completely biased to only OG's

Well I'm not completely biased, the goal is to own all original colors yes but I did also own the SBB and I think some plus and very few customs have looked ok in the past, that's just the royals with a black midsole that hits me wrong on every level, but OG course that's just my opinion, of course you can dig those I was just surprised anyone other than the dude who did that to his royals does lol

Saw them in person and the padding around the ankles felt real cheap and cardboard like.

-got my metallic reds today. The NA tongue tag feels hella stiff and not soft like other retros. Kinda annoyed right now

-got my metallic reds today. The NA tongue tag feels hella stiff and not soft like other retros. Kinda annoyed right now
Really dont know if all pairs are like that, but you could always try ordering a SNKRS pair (if they aren't already) and return doing a pair swap

Back
Top Bottom