Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone here grabbed any of the tonal suedes yet? Doesn't seem like anyone's posted anything about them, and I'd like to get a sense of their quality before I order the grey pair. Might even want the red pair, too, even though it's probably waaaaay too flashy for me.

Should have my pairs in Tuesday. Red and blue. I'll post some pics then, I'm very curious as to quality myself. Is the grey pair out in the us yet?

Just touched down at my local shop

Sorry for the potato pic, it's from their story

Last edited:
Its limited and its a collaboration shoe...........I expected this. 

Its a garbage shoe to me, but hypebeasts will jump after "the limited shoe" like savages (not calling everyone that wants these Off-Whites as "hypebeasts," just the cats that want this shoe for........the typical hypebeast reason).

$350 still crazy. I kinda get the Kaws price cuz the suede looks really nice, but the materials on these 1's don't look like anything special, but I could be wrong

They're spending 350 on pink kid shoes as we speak. Anything is possible.

/thread

He thinks he knows everything but if you been following Jordan a long time, they've been offering limited garbage for high prices and it gets eaten up

They could list these are $400 and they would sell out. That's a fact

/thread

He thinks he knows everything but if you been following Jordan a long time, they've been offering limited garbage for high prices and it gets eaten up

They could list these are $400 and they would sell out. That's a fact
Prices like that only makes resell higher since they need to make their money back

where?

man id kill for one of the Michigan stores to get em for anywhere near that
mean.gif
Centralia Clearance Store. Local PNW heads know this store tends to get heat at crazy prices. I was making the trip down the I-5 corridor to Portland to see moms today. Nike store gets me every time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Wow... can't believe I'm saying it but they not bad on feet at all [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom