Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I shot an email to both earlier and never got anything back. That's a good price, basically $100 and tax.. I was gonna take my Nike pair back.

I shot an email to both earlier and never got anything back. That's a good price, basically $100 and tax.. I was gonna take my Nike pair back.

When did you email them?
They might just be busy with a lot of orders
I emailed an order on Late afternoon yesterday for another shoe and got invoice today

Last edited:

Off white Chi 1s is $350 retail per sneakerfiles. **** that. They lost their mind.
Its limited and its a collaboration shoe...........I expected this. 

Its a garbage shoe to me, but hypebeasts will jump after "the limited shoe" like savages (not calling everyone that wants these Off-Whites as "hypebeasts," just the cats that want this shoe for........the typical hypebeast reason).

Best community there is. AJ1fam represent...

Just grabbed Kentucky's for nice discount. Former regrets, hesitation renewed, discount incentive... buy now think later (especially from a Footsite).

i got ds black toes two weeks ago for the low and still haven't worn them. cant get out of my royals - breds rotation 
I hear that, but black toes are a nice warmer weather switch up w the white leather. BTs are worth wearing they break in so nice.

Off white Chi 1s is $350 retail per sneakerfiles. **** that. They lost their mind.
Those monstrosities are nice resell material

Its limited and its a collaboration shoe...........I expected this. 

Its a garbage shoe to me, but hypebeasts will jump after "the limited shoe" like savages (not calling everyone that wants these Off-Whites as "hypebeasts," just the cats that want this shoe for........the typical hypebeast reason).

Why 190 all jokes aside I thought 250 was probably gonna be the price sense Nike gets greedy
1. You really think people are going to pay $250 or $350 retail for a Jordan 1 (excluding Pinnacle series)

2. The highest price I remember for a Jordan 1 collaboration was $185, this will now be the highest price

Why 190 all jokes aside I thought 250 was probably gonna be the price sense Nike gets greedy

1. You really think people are going to pay $250 or $350 retail for a Jordan 1 (excluding Pinnacle series)

2. The highest price I remember for a Jordan 1 collaboration was $185, this will now be the highest price

People will pay that if it's limited enough. Its just how it goes.

Last edited:
ee0713aab3737ec27ca9fdc947418170_five-morgan-freeman-memes-hes-right-you-know_800-598.png

I just wanna say that there's a reason this thread is the pinnacle of NT, and it's because of peeps dropping the hookups like that Storm Blue restock on FA. $128 shipped, plus 12% from TopCashback, and my weekend was just made. Reps all around.

Gatdamm I love this thread.

#AJ1FAM

Has anyone here grabbed any of the tonal suedes yet? Doesn't seem like anyone's posted anything about them, and I'd like to get a sense of their quality before I order the grey pair. Might even want the red pair, too, even though it's probably waaaaay too flashy for me.

Back
Top Bottom