Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I think the glitter stuff isn't limited to leather.
I just looked at my penny 1 from a couple of years ago and it's glitter all over the midsole

Last edited:

Yall ever see a pic that makes you rethink whether you want a shoe or not? Well, this picture just made me rethink on whether I want the rare airs or not.

Yall ever see a pic that makes you rethink whether you want a shoe or not? Well, this picture just made me rethink on whether I want the rare airs or not.

Rethink as in now you know for certain it's an easy pass? I only ever see people talking **** on them. I'll never get all the hate on these. I get they're not for everyone, but there's a real band wagon style hatred for them. Like it's cool to hate on them like people do with those poor mans yeezy's adidas put out. These are still the classic silhouette, and in awesome colorways that nod to existing classic colorways, just with a few branding changes. I have the blue ones and love them. Closest thing to a blue chicago pair right now. Look so good on feet.

I agree with people hating stuff just cause everybody else does lol

i'm not saying that's the case here, but i've seen it happen a lot  

Last edited:
So much so in stuff that is popular in youth culture. With the internet these days there's a real mob mentality to hating stuff that is just sickening. Like it's sunk products and peoples careers just based on the collective thoughts of invisible people on the internet.

Question for you guys. How many of you replace the insoles?

I tried a pair of 1's on for the first time the other day (black ying yang) I stood up and had to take them right off.

Question for you guys. How many of you replace the insoles?

I tried a pair of 1's on for the first time the other day (black ying yang) I stood up and had to take them right off.
I've been diagnosed with flat feet since about 4 years ago, so I kinda half to..........especially with 1s.

I use Spenco's Total Support Insoles (the gel version, cost about $15 compared to most other brands), but there are other alternatives like Superfeet or even the cheaper Dr. Scholl's

Last edited:
Rethink as in now you know for certain it's an easy pass? I only ever see people talking **** on them. I'll never get all the hate on these. I get they're not for everyone, but there's a real band wagon style hatred for them. Like it's cool to hate on them like people do with those poor mans yeezy's adidas put out. These are still the classic silhouette, and in awesome colorways that nod to existing classic colorways, just with a few branding changes. I have the blue ones and love them. Closest thing to a blue chicago pair right now. Look so good on feet.

I legitimately find the "Nike Air" on the back as very aesthetically whack. The rare airs should be released as the og style. I dig em but I can't find myself getting groovy with it. Also I felt them in person. The orange and blue parts are soft but the toebox is pretty stiff. Im not trying to get every AJ1. Im a pretty nitpicky person. I haveven me black and gray mids that look amazing but I barely wear them. Not trying to have more bricks in my collection. I me waiting on the rare airs black/whites though. They look pretty clean.

I regret passing on shadows for retail [emoji]128528[/emoji]. They sat for two months.
Same here with black toes man.  Sitting here thinking if I should pull the trigger on resell.  Holding out as much as I can, not sure if I will be able to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom