Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Im in on the allstars. Imma roll with translucent sole when I see it in person. But likely will be dying the sole a translucent black.

Or a charcoal/smokey gray

Last edited:
Is ZSneakerheadz a credible source? Only ask because he confirmed the price on the AllStar 1's, which is $175
Was about to post this too. Disappointing if true and that might push me to a no on these though I've liked the CW since the beginning. 

Last edited:
Those all stars are a game changer. Really cool sneaker... gonna be happy with those I'm even willing to put up with however the toe box turns after wearing em cause it looks like a Melo one situation but that sneaker is freakin dope.

Hard pass on BHM ones cause of the Velcro situation. The leather looks really good though

No one posted these? Serena Williams tennis 1s

I did months ago when I said they would be my consolation prize if I didn't get the Banneds :wink: :lol:

Good thing I have a pair of banneds [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Last edited:
I see most of you have finally changed your mind about them All Star 1s, huh? 
grin.gif

Well, I'll see you fellas at them stores around All-Star week when these come out then
nthat.gif

Those all stars are a game changer. Really cool sneaker... gonna be happy with those I'm even willing to put up with however the toe box turns after wearing em cause it looks like a Melo one situation but that sneaker is freakin dope.

I don't think it will be. You can see the grain of the leather so it just looks like a different kind of paint/finish being applied to normal leather.

BHMs >>>> ASGs

Your avi is actually a perfect response to this opinion.

I see most of you have finally changed your mind about them All Star 1s, huh?  >D

Well, I'll see you fellas at them stores around All-Star week when these come out then :nthat:

Of course people were going to come around bro, happens all the time lol. I'm just hoping I can secure the two pairs I want since I've been on board months ago. :smokin

Of course people were going to come around bro, happens all the time lol. I'm just hoping I can secure the two pairs I want since I've been on board months ago.
smokin.gif
Pretty much. Just want 1 pair as I've wanted since the first pics showed up in the beginning.

All star material looks a lot like the J1 Craig Stykl x SB that launched a couple years ago. Looks amazing unworn, but the material creases really bad after one wear. Need to feel these in person before committing. I like the color blocking other than the sole tho, nice work JB

All star material looks a lot like the J1 Craig Stykl x SB that launched a couple years ago. Looks amazing unworn, but the material creases really bad after one wear. Need to feel these in person before committing. I like the color blocking other than the sole tho, nice work JB

My exacts thoughts looking similar to stecyk.

Have you tried to wear force fields to minimize the creasing?

All stars are perfection. Great execution. Yet another great retro+. The BHM aren't TOO bad either. Jb is getting smarter. If not, folks will only go after og Colors with no regrets

To all you who said these are stecyk like, you're absolutely correct. The leather on these would have to be better...but the stecyks sure look good deadstock.

I don't think they're going to be CS or Melo like material wise. Like someone said, it looks to be run of the mill remastered leather that is just colored.

I think the higher price tag for the All Star 1's might be how the Lasers leather were..soft, but with that iridescent color on the toe box ehhhhh might be a different story.

Back
Top Bottom