Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
lol yea the lettermans were always a purchase for the right price. Not a need, but if I can get those for cheap, I'll do it to add to the 1 collection. Are the shadows dropping this year? Def trying to get royals.

Barons today

lol yea the lettermans were always a purchase for the right price. Not a need, but if I can get those for cheap, I'll do it to add to the 1 collection. Are the shadows dropping this year? Def trying to get royals.
Metallics for $90 or $99 whatever they can be had for is unreal to pass on. And we over here looking at a Velcro swoosh and clear soles haha

Never really looked into the resale market for Barons since I was able to score a pair for retail on RD. Is it high?

Kinda interesting to read about some of you offing most of your collections to stock up on 1s. I've actually been thinking about doing the same thing. Getting a little older now, and 1s just go better with my style now, been thinking of getting rid of all my 12s and 13s, they're just a little too loud for me now. I dunno if I'm ready to part with my 3s and 4s yet, sold all of my 5s and 6s recently though.

opposite for me

I'd keep the 1s, 12s and 13s and sell the rest

basically I'm only keeping shoes I can wear forever

but I'll always buy white and black cement 3s

outside of that I'm done with buying most jordans

Put me down for 2 on them all stars. Love the 3 way color blocking on 1's, i.e. BT, Frags, OG Celtic's

If the BHM 1s didn't have the Velcro gimmick I'd be in on those but that's a pass. I definitely like those All Stars though. Trying to hit on those royalty 4s and white/red 13s for February but if I miss on the 4s I may grab these AS1s. I do need to circle back and grab the metallic navy's, lettermans, and storm blues though. Just don't know entirely which ones are going to sit for a while now.

No way you miss on those 4s.

No way you miss on those 4s.

Yea saw the launch locator for those and looks like I should be ok. Hoping I hit at willowbrook through the app. I'm working a middle school basketball tournament from 9am to 4:30ish and I'll be close to that mall. Don't want to fight Super Bowl weekend traffic to get anywhere else.

Back
Top Bottom