Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just realized the pair I purchased from GOAT has two distinctively different toe boxes... Anyone else have a pair of 1s like this?

Last edited:
I actually offed my collection of 1s and and other Js a long time ago. It's funny once they are gone. It just becomes such a fleeting thing like it really doesn't matter. Now I'm recopping a few og remasters bred IV, I have the Metallic Vs, I want maroon and infrared(black/white) 6s remastered, the white sole 2s remastered, BCIIIs, and Aqua 8s along with a proper Raptor 7 remaster along with the Hares. Then I'm out. But prior to that I offered a huge chunk of Jordans for a a pair of 2013 black toes and a pair of 99 fire red Vs back in 2014 becayse I had no money at the time. (White cement, true blue, cdp V, black tongue V, Black sole 2s, and Mars 4s). I wasn't wearing them. That was the day I realized that I was officially a devout AJ1 follower. Im offing a ton if stuff this year as well. I'm trying to develop the Japanese way of less is more. But I'm keeping my 1s just taking away any doubles I might have that aren't og, 94, or 01. Celtics need a remaster so badly.

Last edited:
I understand the mainstream appeal of 1s, but can't see myself just committing to just one silhouette.  Just seems too boring. 

Plus there's still a ton of Jordan retros I have yet to own.

I think it's an easier sell for some of us who have copped the same kicks 3 or 4 times. I'm literally on my 3rd retro of True Blues.

It's still hard for me to commit to just one silhouette but I do know that if I was to give everything else up I'd stick with my 1s.

I understand the mainstream appeal of 1s, but can't see myself just committing to just one silhouette.  Just seems too boring. 

Same waiting on a lot of them to come out as remastered

I agree to that but bro to be honest, I wore my 2016 1s all week. They just look so good; big shoutout to @Bigsykedaddy. Without him, it would have never been possible.

I actually offed my collection of 1s and and other Js a long time ago. It's funny once they are gone. It just becomes such a fleeting thing like it really doesn't matter. Now I'm recopping a few og remasters bred IV, I have the Metallic Vs, I want maroon and infrared(black/white) 6s remastered, the white sole 2s remastered, BCIIIs, and Aqua 8s along with a proper Raptor 7 remaster along with the Hares. Then I'm out. But prior to that I offered a huge chunk of Jordans for a a pair of 2013 black toes and a pair of 99 fire red Vs back in 2014 becayse I had no money at the time. (White cement, true blue, cdp V, black tongue V, Black sole 2s, and Mars 4s). I wasn't wearing them. That was the day I realized that I was officially a devout AJ1 follower. Im offing a ton if stuff this year as well. I'm trying to develop the Japanese way of less is more. But I'm keeping my 1s just taking away any doubles I might have that aren't og, 94, or 01. Celtics need a remaster so badly.
These haven't been remastered yet. You can get the 2015 7s on Sole Supremacy ($25 off when you use code: Life 'expires the 29th'). 

PS: Tetsuo from Akira
nthat.gif

Last edited:
To anyone getting rid of you sz 11 Jordan collection........ please hit me up I still need some 1s, 3s, 4s. Thanks!

What do you guys think is a fair price for Shadow AJKOs? I don't wear them anymore and I wore them a few times they look great because they never got dirty, as I wore them work and my office is carpet. Do you guys think $60 is a good price to put on eBay?

These haven't been remastered yet. You can get the 2015 7s on Sole Supremacy ($25 off when you use code: Life 'expires the 29th'). 

PS: Tetsuo from Akira:nthat:

Thanks I'll check em out. Those hares look clean for sur . Thanks for the compliment on my profile pic. Its the cover of my mixtape, did it myself. shameless plug but anyone who sees this would you need interested in listening to a quality mixtape from an #aj1fam bruh? I've gotten pretty good reviews from peers but I really want to get it pushed out to a wider array of people.

sidenote: I know a lot of the pairs that I want havent been remastered yet but I'm sure they eventually will. Nike wouldnt steer away from the cash grab of bred IV's and Black Cemet III's with Nike Air on the back.

Last edited:
There's another bhm 1 coming out these are clean
I always love a good gimmick done right with a proper retro shape. 

I was in on the Lance Mountains, and I am in in in in on these. Black/goldish-yellow + velcro add-ons? Yes please.

I always love a good gimmick done right with a proper retro shape. 
I was in on the Lance Mountains, and I am in in in in on these. Black/goldish-yellow + velcro add-ons? Yes please.
Scoop208 posted a video on them on his ig all of the gold parts are switchable

Back
Top Bottom