Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I'm really considering it... how many pairs are you sitting on?

here:

Recently got into Jordan 1s this year, so I did ALL my copping in 2016.

Heres what I purchased:

1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  2. Shattered BackBoard 1.0
  3. Shattered BackBoard 2.0 (Reversed)
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Blue 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)
  11. Lance Mountain SB White

Next year, all I need are Royals, Shadows.. honorable mentions, i'd like to own Frags and I regret selling my Satin 1s :smh:

Going to pull the trigger then! Been hard to find a size 9.5 at this price.

Pretty sure that's a little under average price point of 370 and up

I'm still waiting for someone to sell my size on letGo

Saw a Authentic Ds pair for $200 or so. not my size tho [emoji]128553[/emoji]

where are they shipping to for $65?? Also, given the comments the owner from oneness has made on twitter in the past, I'd be wary giving them business.
Can you elaborate?

I've never ordered from Oneness, but they seem to have a bad rap whenever they're mentioned. 

I emailed them and they changed the shipping.

I was ready to pull the trigger earlier today at $75 but I will probably hold off now, and hopefully pick up at a little bit better price.

I'm really considering it... how many pairs are you sitting on?

here:

Recently got into Jordan 1s this year, so I did ALL my copping in 2016.

Heres what I purchased:

1. Vachetta Tan Pinnacle
  2. Shattered BackBoard 1.0
  3. Shattered BackBoard 2.0 (Reversed)
  4. 2 x Banned 2016
  5. 2 x Black Toe 2016
  6. Metallic Blue 2016
  7. UNC 2015
  8. Top 3 Pick
  9. Chicago 2015
  10. Ying/Yang (Black)
  11. Lance Mountain SB White

Next year, all I need are Royals, Shadows.. honorable mentions, i'd like to own Frags and I regret selling my Satin 1s :smh:

Damn!, I got some work to do :lol: good stuff

i think he was asking about how many non-1s you're sitting on

I'm really considering it...granted I only have like 7-8 pairs of non-1's...I already have breds, sbb 1.0's, black toes, so I'd just ultimately be looking for Chi's, royals, etc

I'm seriously thinking about swapping my whole collection out for only 1's. Something doesnt sit right with me knowing all the other kicks will eventually crumble (midsole). I love the fact 1's will last a lifetime with proper care.

I need a new hobby lmao
plus a lot of other Jordans don't look as a good beat as 1's do

1's lasting forever is why it still bugs me when people triple up on a pair. I know people can spend their money however they want, I just think it's dumb. only way it makes sense to me is if they're planning to resell down the line

I'm seriously thinking about swapping my whole collection out for only 1's. Something doesnt sit right with me knowing all the other kicks will eventually crumble (midsole). I love the fact 1's will last a lifetime with proper care.

I need a new hobby lmao

I've been thinking about this myself, i rarely wear any of my other pairs outside of 1s anymore. I haven't even taken my space jams out of the box and I've really been considering selling off everything and sticking to just 1s at this point (it's just so hard to let go!)

I need a new hobby lmao

1's lasting forever is why it still bugs me when people triple up on a pair. I know people can spend their money however they want, I just think it's dumb. only way it makes sense to me is if they're planning to resell down the line

I like having variety but aside from paying for sole swaps for other models 10-12 years from now...i'll be able to condition the leather on the 1's to keep them looking good

Others have mentioned how the worn look on 1's is still fire, which is 100% true.

I still double on the 1s that I like just because I like the look of fresh shoes. A beat pair of 1s doesn't look bad but it never looks as clean as a fresh pair to me.

Like many of you other guys I've considered getting rid of all my other models but I do enjoy some variety every now and then.

I will probably always keep a couple decent pairs of 3s, 4s, and 6s. I could probably do without the rest but those models are always going to be special to me.

Like many of you other guys I've considered getting rid of all my other models but I do enjoy some variety every now and then.

I will probably always keep a couple decent pairs of 3s, 4s, and 6s. I could probably do without the rest but those models are always going to be special to me.
yep, only other jordans I have outside of 1's are 3's, 4's and 6's. and only one pair of each. infrareds, oreos, infrareds

I have a question about a tongue swap. Will a size 11.5 cyber Monday Jordan 1 tongue fit properly on a size 10.5 air Jordan 1 black toe (2016 version)??

So it was too good to be true, Foot Locker UK refunded my payment for a pair of black toes that were showing as in stock at the weekend but aren't in their warehouse.
I kind of expected it really but they won't even give me a discount code to compensate for my crushing disappointment :rolleyes

Any nike employees here? I wanna scoop up a job at niketown in seattle. I was wondering what it's like to be behind the counter on release days. Would it be easier to cop as an employee or would it be easier to stay a customer? I ask because for the bred 1 release last year I was talking with store employees and they said they were doing the raffle system for the employees while us customers were camping out front.

I've heard the same thing when I was at the Las Vegas Nike, employees go thru a raffle system for releases.

Hey guys I need some advice. I'm looking forward to buying a pair of Air Jordan 1 'Cyber Monday's and I don't know how they fit. I live in a small town so I can't really try them at a store. I have wide feet so it's honestly impossible to find anything that fits. I wear a size 13 in vans comfortably if that helps any. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Go TTS, I have flat wide feet and have no issues with my 1s.

Guy wants 250 or best offer.  Says theyve been worn twice.  What does the fam think?  I am kinda reluctant to drop 250 on the shoes when I see the wear on them already.  What would be a fair price.  These are a sz 12, mind you.

He posted these for sale on Grailed/Reddit a few hours ago. I couldn't help but comment they weren't worn twice, which he didn't even really deny :lol: sounds like he wants to move them too, he'd prob do 2 via PP if you're still interested.

I need a new hobby lmao

Do it. A lot of us already have. You won't regret it

Back
Top Bottom