Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Depends on which store you work at.And the relationship with your boss/manager.Starting out you can probably get 1-3 pairs easy.1 of my connects (young highschooler) has it like that.But i never need anything.I never buy from stores.Usually online for me.Some body post the video of the cat who made the backroom video.He was walking around alot of Black/Red 12,s.Talking about stop trying to give me 20 dollars to hook you up.I dont care about these shoes.And i dont care that there your favorite shoe lol.That video is classic.He kept saying bra,bra,bra lmao.
I remember that vid  
laugh.gif

i bet his tuned has changed now that they got app tho lol

Hey guys I need some advice. I'm looking forward to buying a pair of Air Jordan 1 'Cyber Monday's and I don't know how they fit. I live in a small town so I can't really try them at a store. I have wide feet so it's honestly impossible to find anything that fits. I wear a size 13 in vans comfortably if that helps any. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Hey guys I need some advice. I'm looking forward to buying a pair of Air Jordan 1 'Cyber Monday's and I don't know how they fit. I live in a small town so I can't really try them at a store. I have wide feet so it's honestly impossible to find anything that fits. I wear a size 13 in vans comfortably if that helps any. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Stay the same as you would with other Nike, or Vans would work too. 1's have a little room in the toebox but you'll be fine.
Lace swapped my DMP Celtics.
Really want these, just for the colors and being a huge Celtics fan. I just can't get down with the non remastered cut and such at the moment. Makes it harder to pull the trigger.

Turns out the purple metallic 1s from 09 do fit tight :frown: got an 11.5 in them which was perfect in 2013 chicago 1s but these purple metallics are really narrow.

@masshi they're welted or glued on pretty tight. I wanted to do the same. But if you look closely, there's another strip of leather behind the copper piece so it would definitely leave some pretty obvious negative space. Unless you really know your way around leather repair and whatnot, I don't think it's worth it.

Last edited:
what's the most i should pay for ds 2015 chis? how about DS white lm's?

both in 8.5

Last edited:
Turns out the purple metallic 1s from 09 do fit tight :frown: got an 11.5 in them which was perfect in 2013 chicago 1s but these purple metallics are really narrow.

@masshi
they're welted or glued on pretty tight. I wanted to do the same. But if you look closely, there's another strip of leather behind the copper piece so it would definitely leave some pretty obvious negative space. Unless you really know your way around leather repair and whatnot, I don't think it's worth it.

Any ones pre 2013 fit a half size smaller in my experience.

Back
Top Bottom