Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Guy wants 250 or best offer.  Says theyve been worn twice.  What does the fam think?  I am kinda reluctant to drop 250 on the shoes when I see the wear on them already.  What would be a fair price.  These are a sz 12, mind you.

250 is high for those Midas whale find a new pair for that. Seems to be the going rate for them

250 is high for those Midas whale find a new pair for that. Seems to be the going rate for them
Please help direct me to where the RSBB's are being sold new in a 12 for around that price.  I wanna pull the trigger on a pair but most of what I'm seeing is a 300-320 wit 50 bucks shipping

Dude there is multiple sz 12 on eBay for under 300. Just hit somebody up. I bet you can get close to 250. People can list them for 300+ all day but they aren't moving em

Dude there is multiple sz 12 on eBay for under 300. Just hit somebody up. I bet you can get close to 250. People can list them for 300+ all day but they aren't moving em
Yeah I'm sure if you send them an offer someone would bite

Anybody notice anything strange about the perforated pack AJ 1 pics? The side shots don't match the bottom of the shoes.

Please help direct me to where the RSBB's are being sold new in a 12 for around that price.  I wanna pull the trigger on a pair but most of what I'm seeing is a 300-320 wit 50 bucks shipping

goat has a 12 for $315

offer $260 or so and see what happens

speaking of, anybody else really prefer buying from goat?

might not get the best price, but you're guaranteed a nice pair without qc issues (in my limited experience, anyway)

Last edited:
Stupid question but anybody know where I would be able to trade a DS size 10 pair of 2016 Bred (Banned) 1s for a 9.5 or 9?

Finally tried on the pair I copped a few months ago and it's a little roomier than expected.

Last edited:
Stupid question but anybody know where I would be able to trade a DS size 10 pair of 2016 Bred (Banned) 1s for a 9.5 or 9?

Finally tried on the pair I copped a few months ago and it's a little roomier than expected.

I think you can find a local sneaker botique, and try to get a size swap, that or you can try and see if you can swap on twitter

Back
Top Bottom