Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Even that died since they've restocked to the point FA23 was taking phone orders. It is a nice colorway though and the materials used are decent.

The NYC 1 is a great sneaker. The materials are different than the norm and really nice. The only reason not to like them is the old mold, but that doesn't bother me.

These things were selling for $800 or more when they first released. Some people have to feel sick about it. [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited:
When the hell were they selling for $800!?!? :lol:

I remember like $300 then plummeted. I think you can get them at or under retail on GOAT

I dig the cw because I'm Raiders fan. But the grey was too dark.

The fact they have a jumpman logo on the tongue makes me a spectator.

are y'all sure you not getn mistaken with these? i remember psny 1 selling for high, not too much on the nyc's .

Last edited by a moderator:
^Yea same sentiment. I've seen the NYCs go for at most $350, but that was before all the restocks. The actual Public School 1s were MUCH more limited.

Even that died since they've restocked to the point FA23 was taking phone orders. It is a nice colorway though and the materials used are decent.

The NYC 1 is a great sneaker. The materials are different than the norm and really nice. The only reason not to like them is the old mold, but that doesn't bother me.

These things were selling for $800 or more when they first released. Some people have to feel sick about it. [emoji]128563[/emoji]
I wanted them when they came out, so I'm glad to finally get a pair, at retail...

NYC 1 > LA 1

And I live in LA lol. Considering the double up in the NYCs for me. Just cant do the clear blue soles on the LAs. Plus they were so crappy and full of flaws. I was at the F23 in SM when they first dropped and had to get the dude helping me to bring out 5 different pairs before I got one that was decent. Sold them like a week after. They were just trash just like the actual city

NYC 1 > LA 1

And I live in LA lol. Considering the double up in the NYCs for me. Just cant do the clear blue soles on the LAs. Plus they were so crappy and full of flaws. I was at the F23 in SM when they first dropped and had to get the dude helping me to bring out 5 different pairs before I got one that was decent. Sold them like a week after. They were just trash just like the actual city
Repped.

LA's definitely had its QC issues, but overall still a very nice shoe to me with more details than NYC's (eg. Lace tips and sole). Doubled on LA's during a business trip there a few months back.

Waaaaaaait a minute!!

Kentucky on par with Chicago quality? That's the first I've heard. Most folks say it's like the Black Toe.

Anyone care to chime in? Please also state what other Remastered pair you have

Waaaaaaait a minute!!

Kentucky on par with Chicago quality? That's the first I've heard. Most folks say it's like the Black Toe.

Anyone care to chime in? Please also state what other Remastered pair you have
no where near chicago. i'd compare to black yangs lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom