Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Christmas cooking has begun in our home, so officially in the spirit. Wishing the good folks of NT a Merry Christmas and may you all score the kicks you want in 2017. 

Decided to flex in my Black Toes for this year's holiday card picture. :tongue:

Merry Christmas man. [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
It looks like your daughter is literally climbing the tree in the pic :lol:

smokin.gif

Yeah why is she climbing the tree? :lol:

Anyway happy holidays everyone. :nthat:

Last edited:

Saw these while I was doing Last Minute Christmas Shopping, and since I was going to blow money on presents anyway.............**** IT

The leather quality is on-pair with my pair of UNC 1s and Chicago 1s, which means.....worth the purchase

Merry Christmas man. [emoji]127877[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
It looks like your daughter is literally climbing the tree in the pic
laugh.gif
Yeah why is she climbing the tree?
laugh.gif

Anyway happy holidays everyone.
nthat.gif
LOL .Decided to have fun & make her a tree elf this year. The unintended consequence is that some of the younger kids who saw this card then wanted to climb their own trees at home. 
laugh.gif
 Whoops. 

Merry Christmas fellas. 

Finally got to use one of my $20 footstore coupons for the stock pair of NYC 1s at flight23 on 34th street...ended up paying $80.

Just saw em in person

Bad ***

Lets see if they can be had for the low now for the role boyz

Bruh :x :x

On the storm blues i Used 20%off nike coupon and 20$ gift card and nike charged about $119 to my account. Also got $25 referral credited to my ebates and the person I referred got $10 for first purchase and $12.80 for the shoe purchase. That person is gonna cash it for me. So in all I really paid $71.20. Steal
You don't get cash back on Jordan purchases, read the cash back terms.

They've been sitting in New York for ages

I'm assume that's where he's at since they didn't really release anywhere else

Yeah I know they just haven't been on sale I would really love to scoop those for that price just not willing to trek to the city on Christmas Eve.. I really want a second

I didn't know NYC had the jumpman on the tongue. You can keep those!

Are they at least remastered height and quality materials?

CM > NYC
Lasers > LA

Finally got to use one of my $20 footstore coupons for the stock pair of NYC 1s at flight23 on 34th street...ended up paying $80.

Repped but they ran out my size. Only 10.5 and up now and they're not even on display anymore. Actually doubled yesterday on ndc but was going to turn that into a triple for less than 1 retail pair. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom