Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just a couple of size 13's from my personal collection. Doing a little purge. My goal is get all of my sneakers and the boxes back in my closet. The overflow was getting ridiculous!

im small time. but i have a small house. even 40 pairs isnt easy to store lol. but, im still goin strong

Just realized my banned 1's have a defect on the shoe on the right.
Stitching meets the swoosh. Nothing serious but SMH [emoji]128528[/emoji]

Instacop! Might have to double up on Kentucky and customize one.

Been wanting to do this custom for a while now. Just haven't found the right base. Hopefully the blue on the Kentucky joints are closer to a royal blue

Last edited:
Just realized my banned 1's have a defect on the shoe on the right.
Stitching meets the swoosh. Nothing serious but SMH [emoji]128528[/emoji]
That's trash bro. Honestly, I don't see how anybody could wear those. Worthless. I'll help you out and give you retail for em though 
wink.gif

No bro, I'm trying something new. Some girls have caught my interest but there is this other girl that always says hey and waves at me. Today she touched my arm but maybe I'm reading too deep. You're right about teaching them the way of anime and Makaveli.:nthat:  

Even if the shoe is perfect they're still going to complain.
Just wanted to point it out still gonna wear them these are my grails. You guys gotta calm yourselves lol. I point out a little imperfection and you guys attack. Course the shoes aren't gonna be perfect. It's a sneaker blog. I thought I could show you guys that's it

Last edited:
I'm closing in on 20 pairs and it's weird seeing different tones of red on the pairs. Some dark dark, some light dark. Left each box open so the wetness of the dye could dry up on the toebox areas

to save people from posting LC's and asking the same questions over and over

UPC on all legit SIZE 10 PAIRS ONLY IS

Sorry chinese fake sellers probably lurk NT had to hide this :lol: but #00091206741873

And it's the same on the shoe box minus 2 zeros at the front

If your pair does not equal up to anything I stated

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Ifs, And's or But's

Will dig stupid deep and find sizes 9-9.5-10.5-11-11.5 & 12 and post my findings later

Last edited:
I'm closing in on 20 pairs and it's weird seeing different tones of red on the pairs. Some dark dark, some light dark. Left each box open so the wetness of the dye could dry up on the toebox areas

UPC on all legit pairs is

Sorry chinese fake sellers probably lurk NT had to hide this :lol: but #00091206741873

No Ifs, And's or But's
I think that's just the upc for all the size 10s! Different size different upc you should know this by now!

UPC on all legit pairs is

No Ifs, And's or But's
I have a different upc#,which the Google search came back with banned 1's.I've reviewed several different legit check threads,every other aspect of the shoe confirms they are legit.Not trying to throw shade,I would just like to know the accuracy of your statement.

I have a different upc#,which the Google search came back with banned 1's.I've reviewed several different legit check threads,every other aspect of the shoe confirms they are legit.Not trying to throw shade,I would just like to know the accuracy of your statement.
Every size has a different upc, just make sure you have the right upc for you're size

Edited my post sorry

Go back and look

Back
Top Bottom