Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
What are people's thoughts on the gym red colorway. They are mad expensive, but I never here people talking about them or wearing them.

I like mine a lot

What are they going for now?

I like these. Maybe when they get below $100.

I would've honestly bought those 1's if the Jumpman on the tongue wasn't orange. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Oh my god, they actually confirmed it...........they actually confirmed a Remastered Black Toes heading our way. 

And now my wallet is once again sobbing

How much are Black Red 1.5s going for again?....

Aint nothin but a few stitches.

Then I'll be cheezin just like this

Last edited:
Not rocking with Sobesoles I put two of my homies on them for the Vs and although they got their shoes and they were legit the service was ***.

They preordered their kicks over a month before release and Sobesoles clearly waited until kicks dropped scooped up pairs and still took their time to ship.

We good.

Not rocking with Sobesoles I put two of my homies on them for the Vs and although they got their shoes and they were legit the service was ***.

They preordered their kicks over a month before release and Sobesoles clearly waited until kicks dropped scooped up pairs and still took their time to ship.

We good.
Isn't that what a preorder is? Unless they said specifically you'll get them before release date.

Isn't that what a preorder is? Unless they said specifically you'll get them before release date.

Ehh, there was also no shipping email and multiple request were being sent. Typically when you put a preorder up a month or so in advance people assume the shoes will be shipping a couple days before release,

Hell even day of release. It's understandable that things happen and sometimes you have to ship after, but communicate that to those that entrusted you with their money.

It probably sounds like I'm gripping but good customer service goes a long way.

Like I said the shoes came and they are legit but check out that Metallic V thread there were a ton of frustrated people.

Back
Top Bottom