Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
They're just shoes, and I wear mine a whole lot. Probably too much. I just get into a groove where I'll wear the same pair for days on end. I also don't rotate as much as most NTer's do I guess, and I like the worn-in look :lol:

Those 85's look great cheanko cheanko :smokin

Crazy how much the remasters dropping has hurt the pre-frags market... I shouldn't be complaining though, I've been waiting for this day to come :lol:

would you guys consider that a real What the 1s with only 3 colorways? It kinda defeats the purpose of the previous "what the" models which had all colorways of the other shoes.

Sounds like mismatched black toes to me. Like the left shoe is a fragment and the right shoe is a red fragment (black tongue black toe).

I hope they get lazy and make half the pairs opposite so I can double up and have both match up. That would be amazing. Too amazing.

Just hoping it isn't all capt america on both shoes. I hope they leave it basic to each shoe, red on the left blue on the right etc..

Last edited:

Saw these at FNL earlier. Would've picked them up so I could at least have some struggle Chi's :lol:

Anybody still need the cybers? My DTLR still has them for $119 if interested, not sure of the sizes though.

Last edited:
@exo1127 dope family shot!

There is something about A mother of 2 in her late 30s rocking 2001 that is sexy aaaasfffffffffffkkkk.

I know...creeper...but idgafffff haha
Yooo Hometown BBQ is so on point.  I Crave their wings... and that cornbread with honey butter on top is soo CRACK. Everytime I go its yuppie city and its packed but definitely work the wait, just gotta get there early before they run outta everything! REPPED!!
nthat.gif

It's good but that wait tho!!! Filled with hipsters..
Had the briskest, ribs, wings , beans , potato salad and th pickles...pretty good.

I say we get a Jordan 1 meet at hometown lol

It's good but that wait tho!!! Filled with hipsters..
Had the briskest, ribs, wings , beans , potato salad and th pickles...pretty good.

I say we get a Jordan 1 meet at hometown lol

YOU WAS AT HOMETOWN B?!

Shoulda let dudes know... I'm there all the time lol

Man...got a itch to wear these earlier. Went went the bw joints bc of this. I know it was brought up earlier in the thread. Just a recurring problem?

I've heard of it. The pair I tried to trade for had
Something like that but not as bad. My pair I've had DS since release day doesn't though

Back
Top Bottom