Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

Postin cuz it's been a year since I got to be interviewed by nbc Bay Area regarding bone marrow awareness...yo no humblebrag just thought about NT when I put on the 1s. I wasn't active then but it's when I started getting back into kicks. My pops was the only person who woke up to see it on TV

Last edited:

Postin cuz it's been a year since I got to be interviewed by nbc Bay Area regarding bone marrow awareness...yo no humblebrag just thought about NT when I put on the 1s. I wasn't active then but it's when I started getting back into kicks. My pops was the only person who woke up to see it on TV

Congrats on the anni!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's good but that wait tho!!! Filled with hipsters..
Had the briskest, ribs, wings , beans , potato salad and th pickles...pretty good.

I say we get a Jordan 1 meet at hometown lol

Just tell me the time and date haha. Only a train ride away. Tell her she's more than welcome to join

ASG 1's dropped on Nike EU out of the blue (least I didn't see anything about them), managed to cop some 12's.

Thank god I was off work ill. Glandular fever finally doing me a solid.

What is that exactly
Lmao your guess is good as mine.

It's some residue I guess. It flicker like glitter. Not sure, I clean all my shoes before putting them up. I would say about a year since I last wore them. I will attempt to clean them later tonight. Atlanta @ Cleveland has my attention *commercial break*

Chicagos came in from eBay. $230 shipped, look to be extremely lightly worn. If cleaned up might even pass for DS.

The seller didn't send the white laces though. I hate to be so petty about it but both sets of laces were pictured and I was under the impression that they would come with the shoes because of that. The seller claims he sent them with he shoes. I don't understand why someone would lie about something so petty. I'm considering my options.

What do you guys think?

:smile:

What store has the most similar black laces for Chicagos? The sz 10.5 pair that I bought from my boy doesnt have them because he took them out.

Back
Top Bottom