Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
@theLtrain Haha. It was just a joke. No need to be offended. It's just a shoe. I've known of NT since circa 2k4. This is actually my second account since. I don't really care about a post count. I hope you find your Royals, pal.

I just want Nike/JB to fix the SNKRS app. Don't think all shoes should be so readily available. Shoes like SBB and Frags should stay limited. I'd almost say the same for the OG color ways as well.

I just want Nike/JB to fix the SNKRS app. Don't think all shoes should be so readily available. Shoes like SBB and Frags should stay limited. I'd almost say the same for the OG color ways as well.

I understand you want them to keep there value but,, I'd like to be able to purchase them without having to pay re-sell price since it's a tough cop

shaka wear is a cali gangster clothing found in indoor swap meet's ,, is what cholos and black dudes wear,, the majority of colors for shaka wear are black and grey

Honest question are you saying this because you have all the og colorways and frags and sbbs? Cuz, i dont and id love to just walk into a store see them and cop them on sight any time i want. Kill the hype im ok with that because i honestly love 1s. I'd never get tired of em even if everyone and their mama was getting them.

Last edited:
The way frags sold out caught me off guard like a right hook from Tyson in his prime.

Nothing but heartache ever since

[ATTACHMENT=11393]image.jpeg (1,476k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
Thanks again to Jesse at Catgangkicks for the frags! I Love them!!!!! I've asked this numerous times but what is a fair price for legit size 13 gym reds?

@theLtrain Haha. It was just a joke. No need to be offended. It's just a shoe. I've known of NT since circa 2k4. This is actually my second account since. I don't really care about a post count. I hope you find your Royals, pal.
No offense taken.

Back
Top Bottom