Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I thought I'd mention it here since it's been brought up multiple time but I got blocked by Round Two (RVA)'s Instagram after commenting that they're charging too much for their "unreleased" Cement AJ1 mids that still has a full retail run on SNKRS. Just shows how mature/intelligent the people who run that place are now.
roll.gif

Wavykickz>>>RVA Round Two

Undecided about the LA place until I go there.

Last edited:
I thought I'd mention it here since it's been brought up multiple time but I got blocked by Round Two (RVA)'s Instagram after commenting that they're charging too much for their "unreleased" Cement AJ1 mids that still has a full retail run on SNKRS. Just shows how mature/intelligent the people who run that place are now. :rofl:

they prbly bought them over box thinking they had gold :lol:

solefed solefed Clean fam :pimp:

I really got to add some Shadows to my collection, and B/W's.

Collection seems empty without shadows and B/W's :\

Last edited:
they prbly bought them over box thinking they had gold
laugh.gif
Dude's got swindled there because they haven't seen the shoes on anyone's feet & tried to flip it around and advertise them as "Unreleased"

just take the L, same people who were paying $350 plus on Melo 1s to turn around and sell them for $200 back in December of 2014 because they thought they had some "Unreleased" product
roll.gif

Last edited:
I thought I'd mention it here since it's been brought up multiple time but I got blocked by Round Two (RVA)'s Instagram after commenting that they're charging too much for their "unreleased" Cement AJ1 mids that still has a full retail run on SNKRS. Just shows how mature/intelligent the people who run that place are now. :rofl:
Yes man they're so unprofessional. I was in there today about to scoop a pair of Chi's they had for $280, but their customer service is starting to annoy me. They're so worried about posing and taking cute pics. FOH!

Yes man they're so unprofessional. I was in there today about to scoop a pair of Chi's they had for $280, but their customer service is starting to annoy me. They're so worried about posing and taking cute pics. FOH!
Who was working? RVA location right? Chubby white guy with cruddy long hair?

Man I hate Luke, bunch of immature *** hypebeasts work there.
roll.gif
if you ain't wearin bape, supreme, or constantly talking about limited collaborations they don't give you the light of day anymore

That's me to the T except I have b/w. Have pretty much every 1, except frags, that I want. Need shadows badly
I could of had a B/W pair for $180 if I had responded to a fam that had them listed in the classifieds :smh: I dropped the ball on that one.

Hopefully, when I'm not being lazy, I can sell some of my doubles to pay for a pair of Shadows I was eyeballing on feebay.

Last edited:
I was indeed. Thanks. That seems like a decent price but Im a bit OCD about not having the OG box 
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom