Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
casper90403 casper90403 Fam
NPH-dissapoint.gif

I'm in market for both. Was going for some cyber monday's then just thought I may aswell just get black LMs

What's a fair price DS for black and white?

People paying that much? I think my boy is moving his NDS set for $600 in a size 10 i think.

If anyone is interested I'll give you his info to buy. I think his listing is in one of the FB groups

People paying that much? I think my boy is moving his NDS set for $600 in a size 10 i think.

If anyone is interested I'll give you his info to buy. I think his listing is in one of the FB groups
Dang, for a NDS set? :wow:

Phew, thank God I didn't sell mine when I had mine up for $700 in DS condition.

Last edited:

Dang, for a NDS set?

Phew, thank God I didn't sell mine when I had mine up for $700 in DS condition. [COLOR]

I think thats a pretty good price nowadays. I only posted it cuz I saw people saying $340 w/o box was a deal for a White used pair

Thanks AJ1 fam 
nthat.gif

As for RoundTwoVA, I didn't really have that great of an experience the last time I was there also. Of course this was after Sean and Chris had bounced to LA too. Went to the LA location while visiting cali for the holidays and celebrating my sons bday last month...man I wish I had a store like that near me here in the east coast lol. Chopped it up with Sean and Tony for a good minute as I debated what to do with my size 8 350 MRs. Mad chill store and highly recommended. Like I stated before, these guys did a size swap for me for FREE. Other shops in cali were charging from $90-$120 
mean.gif
 Recently been getting quotes for a few pairs and supreme pieces I'm tryin to move at the moment, RoundTwoVA quoted me the lowest prices. Def plan on stopping by WavyKickz the next time I'm in the area.

@SnottieDrippen  
nthat.gif
 Repped.

Haven't worn my pair in a minute. Was going to wait a couple months but that might change now haha. Blue laces look nice but I think I might go with white. 

We told him to get them from FC for $1250 because he was gonna sell a pair of TD Yeezy's to fund a pair of Frags and be left with some cash to spare.

i was going to sell my TD 350's and get $1600 and cop those 10.5 frags on FC for $1400. Now its $1250.

Hmmmm. And I get $350?

I need this to happen quick

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom