Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Debated selling my banneds last few days but woke up today and realized I just couldnt do it. I still dont see JB making them the exact same
Even if Nike/JB does, you still gucci since you'll then have a rare pair of OG banneds. 8)

Last edited:
Recently just bought this worn-once Jordan 1 Black/White OG. The misaligned Nike Air tag on the tongue is annoying me a lot. Is this a common manufacturer flaw?

Recently just bought this worn-once Jordan 1 Black/White OG. The misaligned Nike Air tag on the tongue is annoying me a lot. Is this a common manufacturer flaw?

yup but you good fam. Nice cop [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Looks like it's because the tongue segments are off, which caused the tag to come down a bit more than needed. Both tags begin at the same section with the swoosh touching the bottom stitching, but the shoe on the right has a bigger top section and smaller mid section on the tongue.

Chi's for the big 26 yesterday lol

Does anybody know a site where I can purchase laces that look exactly like the black laces that come with AJ1? I accidentally sold the pair that came with my Breds with a pair of Wolf Greys. Any help is much appreciated

Made just under two Gs at a local sneaker expo yesterday and still can't pull the trigger on the frags... I think I've finally accepted that I will never own them. Oh well, although it still hurts lol

Last edited:
Is that 2k profit or including hat you spent on the kicks?

If it isn't gonna hurt you then do it

I want em so bad but never will I spend that money and on a pair of kicks

Back
Top Bottom