Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Regardless of profit, you're still spending over a G on a shoe. Not worth it unless it's pennies to you.

Regardless of profit, you're still spending over a G on a shoe.
This is how I always feel when not buying a very expensive shoe I can just think of all the other things I can use that money on that would be so much more satisfying in the long run compared to sneakers. Sneakers are nice and all but there are better things I could get out of purchase such as that

This is how I always feel when not buying a very expensive shoe I can just think of all the other things I can use that money on that would be so much more satisfying in the long run compared to sneakers. Sneakers are nice and all but there are better things I could get out of purchase such as that

Word, I'd rather go on vacation and have some fun experiences than stare at a shoe or wear them once in a blue.

Is that 2k profit or including hat you spent on the kicks?

If it isn't gonna hurt you then do it

I want em so bad but never will I spend that money and on a pair of kicks

It would hurt my heart and soul more than anything. But yea, it wasn't all profit so really really I didnt make all that. About 1250 was profit though

Regardless of profit, you're still spending over a G on a shoe. Not worth it unless it's pennies to you.

Definitely not pennies to me so I really find it hard to justify to spend that on some Js

Yea man, I'm looking at those couple of stacks and just think about all the things I could do instead. I'm about retired from JB but I just wish I could've locked down a pair of fragments before I fade away...

01's today

Made just under two Gs at a local sneaker expo yesterday and still can't pull the trigger on the frags... I think I've finally accepted that I will never own them. Oh well, although it still hurts lol
Feel the same man. I've went to the flight club website and added to cart many times Can't pull the trigger on these for the price they are going for no

My thing is that I can buy designer kicks with premium materials and craftsmanship instead. For the price of one pair of Frags, I can cop a pair of Tom Fords and a pair of Margielas. Why would I buy some shoes that retailed at $160 for $1,500?

Pretty sure the OGs will know where and who this comes from. Regardless, to clear up some of the rumors about the Blk/red 1 coming in 2016:
The first person to comment on this release had seen a sample remastered Blk/red NA OG HI 1 this past spring, and knew Fall 2016 was the planned release time (Side note: he was told Royals scheduled to be remastered mid to late 2017 in the same preview). Said quality was great, compared them to SBB's when those released. Better than new Chicago's/UNC's remastered pairs, not not quite 2011 Banned level or as distressed styled. Dino posted about a bred 1 coming in fall 2016 with a style number a couple months back and the blogs jumped on it and said it was Banned 1's. Everyone started sharing that and it died down. A few days ago, J23app loaded a bunch of release dates and info, with the bred 1 being one of the items. All of the blogs tried to confirm a banned 1 retro based off of that. That is not the case. The release is a remastered OG 1 High. J23 did not say it was a retro of the 2011 banned 1. He doesn't want blogs saying that he is the source of confirming this shoe is a Banned 1 retro. No source information points to that at all and there is a real sample remastered OG bred 1 Hi and no real sample Banned 1 retro. The description of "Banned" is in a computer system that showed the same description in December 2013 as well. Just like people in forums and social media sometimes call all versions of bred 1's "banned 1's" as if it were the name of the colorway.
repped

Amazing deal on the croc pinnacles for about 125 under retail. Try hitting up this shop tomorrow

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom