Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Sorry if it's already been asked, but does anyone know the street date and price for these? Thanks!

It's seriously mind blowing, I don't know how in the hell he did it. babyjs23 babyjs23

The foresight was real :lol:

Dude legit has a time machine! Has to....

I knew corgishoe was sitting on tons of heat but never imagined it was like that
That's at least $150k

No doubt. I just don't see how it is possible, dude must've been in with big meech back in the day LOL even at 50 a piece that's still close to 8 racks just in that one shoe... and now :wow: :nerd:

Like anything else collectible he is playing the shoe game like a speculative market. For the wins he is taking on royals he probably is sitting on plenty of junk releases that he can't sell.

But still impressive and i'd love to see how many aj1 he has in stock.

10k on a credit card is nothing! Great investment and 1s rotted back then. Retros were 100 to 125 at full retail. So picking up a less desired cw or retro on clearance which was heavily produced was nothing. The good old days when it was like 4 retros a year and the current model look amazing! Now I doubt anyone other than ballers* check for the new jordans. Been that way for me since the 23s.

Last edited:
A couple of my boys in Aus knew I was looking for a pair of these for a while now and one of them looked out for me :smokin

10k on a credit card is nothing! Great investment and 1s rotted back then. Retros were 100 to 125 at full retail. So picking up a less desired cw or retro on clearance which was heavily produced was nothing. The good old days when it was like 4 retros a year and the current model look amazing! Now I doubt anyone other than ballers* check for the new jordans. Been that way for me since the 23s.

The nasty things I would do to the woman in your avy, especially in that position :smh:

Your avys always deliver bro :nthat:

I wouldn't say the rotted everywhere. Nike SF had an overnight line up and sold out on first day. Retail was 80 for the 1s.

Need those elephant print 1s both colors [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Last edited:
Not really a fan of his but I can't help but be amazed by some the **** he pulls out

Somewhere close to 150 pairs of '01 royals
FFS.......and I'm sitting here without a damn clue on how to get a pair of Royals UNTIL Nike/JB decides to release a remastered version in 2025

I wouldn't say the rotted everywhere. Nike SF had an overnight line up and sold out on first day. Retail was 80 for the 1s.
I meant the 1 as a whole. I imagine they sold pretty well. But for him to have some many "legit" pairs is pretty amazing.

Back
Top Bottom