Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

They look great, but that white outsole is a deal-breaker for me.

I wonder how these would look if the soles were blacked out and had a white swoosh.

Yeah but how well would the paint hold up?

Oh and congrats to those that got thru and received shipping from the Chi restock. Peep this article.

http://trib.al/fO7I3ek

Last edited:
I was thinking he meant an all black sole including the midsole lol. I like the black/white soles the way they are. Makes them a bit more unique since there's only so much you can do with just black and white

Yup, if the Cyber Mondays looked like the straps (without the straps), I'd be on them like white on rice...

42132003_fr_jordan_sc7

Last edited:
Anyone have the Black/Gums? If so, how's the leather quality? 2015, or 2013 quality???

Need a pair of New England winter beaters for this year, and I'm thinking they might be the winner.

TIA

Anyone have the Black/Gums? If so, how's the leather quality? 2015, or 2013 quality???

Need a pair of New England winter beaters for this year, and I'm thinking they might be the winner.

TIA

Quality? Garbage. Worse than anything out in 2013

Can be had for retail or below, I rock mine. Good beaters and still clean. Barely crease.

Quality? Garbage. Worse than anything out in 2013

Can be had for retail or below, I rock mine. Good beaters and still clean. Barely crease.

Thanks Zyzz. So they're plasticy, right? Like the Highlight Reels?

Pretty much

If you can get em under retail they are cool. They don't even look shiny on feet. They just look all black, they look good to wear casual or beat up for the winter

But don't expect quality

Are these ALL-BLACK AJ 1 OG highs gonna be a December thing every year now?  I mean just last December we had a AJ1 OG Hi that was All-Black with a gum buttom

Last edited:
My plan for nike (when the hype dies) was to offer all the OG color ways for all Jordans up at $200-$300 with true to OG shape and materials and packaging on a NikeID type program. They'd make a killing and draw plenty outta retirement

Nah terrible idea you already have people making corny laser 1 customs of frags royals and Breds I rather have Nike just release the same og color ways every month for the rest of my life till no one cares about them again

My boy just told me he put my pair of the next pair of 1s dropping aside, now to focus on aquas

Last edited:

My Favorite 1, turning to beaters now 
I see your 2013 beaters, raise you my 2009 DMP beaters 
tongue.gif

I certainly don't wear these enough.  The 2015 bred lows been the beaters as of late.  Just did the lace swap from black to red yesterday to differentiate from my 2013s.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom