• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Let me call him and ask real quick 
200.gif

Let fam know we need him to show up Sunday night vs the Sheagles :lol:

captainsneakerhead23 captainsneakerhead23 Just realized those are the 1.5's dropping in December.

Definite no-look pass on those :lol:

Those new 1s remind of those garbage kd easy money colorway

Chill fam, don't slander the only pair of KD 7s I own :lol:

^that's what I was wondering.

Although, those Christmas Holiday/ Saint Patrick day 1.5's aren't too bad looking.

Last edited:
If Jordan would come out with a new 1 colorway what would you guys like to see? Not a retro of anything, a brand new colorway. If you want to go the extra mile even photoshop your idea.

^Agreed. The Chicago 1.5's was good enough.

Good question...

Last edited:
^that's what I was wondering.

Although, those Christmas Holiday/ Saint Patrick day 1.5's aren't too bad looking.

I'm pissed they're 1.5s. I'd love for them to be 1s

Literally ones in every color with the blocking of B/reds and black tongue black toes would be fine with me

I'm pissed they're 1.5s. I'd love for them to be 1s

Literally ones in every color with the blocking of B/reds and black tongue black toes would be fine with me
If only we could have Jordan 1 ID's :frown:

We've seen enough non OG cw's in Mids and Hi's, anyways.

bballermarkie bballermarkie Add the metallic cw's and add all the same materials, NA branding used in previous releases and everybody would be more than happy.

At the same time, it would brining the resale market down on all high priced 1's and still make JB/Nike a lot of money.

Last edited:
bballermarkie bballermarkie Add the metallic cw's and add all the same materials, NA branding used in previous releases and everybody would be more than happy.

At the same time, it would brining the resale market down on all high priced 1's and still make JB/Nike a lot of money.

Yup I'd spend $200 a pop and buy a ton of them.

Yup I'd spend $200 a pop and buy a ton of them.
Same here.

If they could do it with Roshes, Lebrons, etc., they could certainly do it with the 1's...at least.

My plan for nike (when the hype dies) was to offer all the OG color ways for all Jordans up at $200-$300 with true to OG shape and materials and packaging on a NikeID type program. They'd make a killing and draw plenty outta retirement

My plan for nike (when the hype dies) was to offer all the OG color ways for all Jordans up at $200-$300 with true to OG shape and materials and packaging on a NikeID type program. They'd make a killing and draw plenty outta retirement
Yes! I wouldn't mind paying a membership fee to gain access to that kind of program, if they ever rolled with the idea and implicated the membership fee.

tr23 tr23 Yeah, unfortunately what we are talking about is only a pipe dream. :frown:

I would interested to see what a camo cw 1 would look like.

Last edited:
Being able to iD retros would be kinda neat, but 1-14 should be off limits. Would love to make my own XVII.
This isn't NikeID though, I just meant the ordering process would be like that. You'd be paying a premium to have your product made in OG quality and craftsmanship

Last edited:
So pay hella extra for the quality we should have got in the already inflated price...
The Nike way.

So pay hella extra for the quality we should have got in the already inflated price...
The Nike way.

In 5 years all Jordan 1s will be pinnacle prices. They were just testing the market with these drops

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom