Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Aqua's are dope, still have my 07 pair, but I don't even wear 8s anymore unless I'm playing ball so I'll be sitting that one out.
Is there a reason you don't wear 8's anymore? I ask because i'm 31 and if i'm going to look like an idiot wearing these, I should probably pass (even though I really like the look of these.) May just say F it like I always do and just wear what I like.

Restock pairs arrived. Nike with that fast shipping

Aqua's are dope, still have my 07 pair, but I don't even wear 8s anymore unless I'm playing ball so I'll be sitting that one out.
Is there a reason you don't wear 8's anymore? I ask because i'm 31 and if i'm going to look like an idiot wearing these, I should probably pass (even though I really like the look of these.) May just say F it like I always do and just wear what I like.

I think it's an age thing on my end as well .. I'm only 2 years behind you but I feel like my current wardrobe would look foolish with a pair of 8s :lol:

I have the 07 Aquas and women's Aquas on ice, I ball in my playoff 8s and casually wear them with sweats/ball shorts when I'm running around. That's as far as I can go :lol:

Dope shoe, brings back a lot of memories for me but not my cup of tea anymore.

I think it's an age thing on my end as well .. I'm only 2 years behind you but I feel like my current wardrobe would look foolish with a pair of 8s
laugh.gif

I have the 07 Aquas and women's Aquas on ice, I ball in my playoff 8s and casually wear them with sweats/ball shorts when I'm running around. That's as far as I can go
laugh.gif

Dope shoe, brings back a lot of memories for me but not my cup of tea anymore.
Yeah man I hear that. That's what I was wondering myself, if I would look like a clown wearing those lol (I still feel like i'm 18 though). I love em though I might just get them to look at lmfao

Last edited:
@CaptainSneakerhead23 Appreciate the LC man, scooped the black toes for a great price.. Half size down but they will be fine, couldn't pass them up.. :nthat:

All I need is Royals and UNCs, and I will have all the OGs since 13 8)

I'm only 21 but I'm not feeling 8e anymore. I love aquas and went through two pairs over the years but just dunno. I might end up with a pair to rock as throw on shoes

I thought you started buying shoes when they became the  cool thing to do? thing to resell?
Fixed bud

Why must you always go the extra step? :smh:

The beef between Alp and BWood is well documented, it's obvious they really don't like each other so let them handle their issues or go back & forth on their own.

For a guy who's 41 years old and wrote that feel good story about his family last year, I didn't think you were the type to instigate/stir the pot..

The OGs are supposed to lead by example, not add fuel to the fire.

The beef between Alp and BWood is well documented, it's obvious they really don't like each other so let them handle their issues or go back & forth on their own.

For a guy who's 41 years old and wrote that feel good story about his family last year, I didn't think you were the type to instigate/stir the pot..

crazy thing is I don't even have beef with that guy until he started coming at me. I don't care much for Internet debates, don't got time for it

crazy thing is I don't even have beef with that guy until he started coming at me. I don't care much for Internet debates, don't got time for it

My comment was never intended to start a fire.

You're absolutely right, my son is now a year out of surgery and is doing fantastic. We celebrated the joyous occasion on Monday.

However, I am sorry, but I have disdain for guys that post things like "reseller tips" and whatnot. We're supposed to be here for love of shoes, not love of money (I love money too and make a good amount of it, but I don't advertise it.

I will however leave it alone from here on out and lead by example, as you stated. Not trying to start any beef, so my lack of respect for certain people will be muted for the foreseeable future.

You're absolutely right, my son is now a year out of surgery and is doing fantastic. We celebrated the joyous occasion on Monday.

However, I am sorry, but I have disdain for guys that post things like "reseller tips" and whatnot. We're supposed to be here for love of shoes, not love of money (I love money too and make a good amount of it, but I don't advertise it.

I will however leave it alone from here on out and lead by example, as you stated. Not trying to start any beef, so my lack of respect for certain people will be muted for the foreseeable future.

Congratulations fam, real talk I'm happy to hear everything is well with your son :nthat:

I understand your dislike, Alp be saying some foolish things like "reseller tips" but dude is like 21 and is from NY so I don't expect anything less from him :rofl: .. I don't pay him much mind when he speaks on his hustle and outrageous prices, I'm use to it already.

Only reason why I said something to you was I see him and bwood go at it plenty of times in different threads and I didn't want them to get started again since the Mods been in here a lot lately.

It's all good tho :nthat:

350x700px-LL-fca4e012_3548495-6310312879-dap-o.gif

Congratulations fam, real talk I'm happy to hear everything is well with your son
nthat.gif

I understand your dislike, Alp be saying some foolish things like "reseller tips" but dude is like 21 and is from NY so I don't expect anything less from him
roll.gif
.. I don't pay him much mind when he speaks on his hustle and outrageous prices, I'm use to it already.

Only reason why I said something to you was I see him and bwood go at it plenty of times in different threads and I didn't want them to get started again since the Mods been in here a lot lately.

It's all good tho
nthat.gif

Thank you for the well wishes and your response. We should all be buddies in here, but it's hard when people are on the threads all day when all they're really after is profit. On the good, I met a few nice folks on here, like chavez, 818, and now you. I guess I'll just hit block on him like I did for a couple other idiots that over-post.

So what's it mean when you get pictures like this

Edit: sorry in advance if that's s dumb question.

Last edited:

Congratulations fam, real talk I'm happy to hear everything is well with your son :nthat:

I understand your dislike, Alp be saying some foolish things like "reseller tips" but dude is like 21 and is from NY so I don't expect anything less from him :rofl: .. I don't pay him much mind when he speaks on his hustle and outrageous prices, I'm use to it already.

It's all good tho :nthat:

^ What's wrong with NY?

Back
Top Bottom