Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
these are my last cop of the year unless I somehow find black/golds. Already planning to beat the hell out of them while giving my other 1s a rest haha

Last edited:

I got a feeling these won't be too difficult to cop at retail

I'm tired of going thru nonsense to cop kicks nowadays

Hope I'm not wrong
People are going to want those. I think custom sneaker artist and custom sneaker shops are going to really want them.

I'm in line for some Cortez's on NDC

Just to see If I can Cart..

and Guess what... I'm in Line

on a Cortez, proves my theory that NDC cart system is GARBAGE!

and doesn't work for me!

I'm in line for some Cortez's on NDC

Just to see If I can Cart..

and Guess what... I'm in Line

on a Cortez, proves my theory that NDC cart system is GARBAGE!

and doesn't work for me!

NDC is so bad now. You just wait for eternity. When the chi's restocked I clicked the notification and was in line on desktop and mobile. About 5 minutes in I was like hmmm I wonder if Snkrs has it. So I close out on mobile and just used Snkrs and I some how copped. SNkrs is the legit only chance on Nike now a days.

Last edited:
FSR and I couldn't cart a size 11 Cortez right when the link went live!

after 30mins or so

then went back n clicked for a 10.5 n carted in 2-3mins

No Lie

It is what it is...  

Craps

Yeah I haven't been able to cop anything from NDC mobile and desktop. I've only managed to hit on SNKRS. Last 2 pairs I copped were UNCs and Multicolor Flyknits. No luck on any restock, OVOs or recent kobe HTM's :smh:

Yeah I haven't been able to cop anything from NDC mobile and desktop. I've only managed to hit on SNKRS. Last 2 pairs I copped were UNCs and Multicolor Flyknits. No luck on any restock, OVOs or recent kobe HTM's
mean.gif
LOL my OVO Tee got cancelled 

Even had a 15% disco code expire cuz I couldn't cart nothing to use it on!

frown.gif
laugh.gif
 at the same time

Yeah I haven't been able to cop anything from NDC mobile and desktop. I've only managed to hit on SNKRS. Last 2 pairs I copped were UNCs and Multicolor Flyknits. No luck on any restock, OVOs or recent kobe HTM's
mean.gif
Nah NDC cart is pure gamble man... hit on the HTM kobes but nothing else as of late.  I have an Android so no SNKRS app for me which sucks.

Aqua's are dope, still have my 07 pair, but I don't even wear 8s anymore unless I'm playing ball so I'll be sitting that one out.
I dont like the grey part mixed in. I know its closer to the Og but all black looks much better to me. Aka some of the last retros. So this drop is a pass.

I thought you started buying shoes when they became the cool thing to do?
nah don't care about being cool

Aqua's are dope, still have my 07 pair, but I don't even wear 8s anymore unless I'm playing ball so I'll be sitting that one out.
yea if they fix that chipping issue id be happy, but I get where you're coming from, if I had the 07 pair wouldn't cop now most likely

I dont like the grey part mixed in. I know its closer to the Og but all black looks much better to me. Aka some of the last retros. So this drop is a pass.

I can't even put an outfit together anymore with a pair of 8s on my feet :lol: :smh:

And I agree, I like the all black.

Back
Top Bottom