• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
75% the kicks I've bought from April to now are still DS smh
I can relate to this.  this is mainly why I collect 1's.  They'll pretty much last forever and should stand the test of time from a fashionable standpoint.  I'm 33 now, so if I can somehow still pull these off for another 20 years, then it'll all be worth it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds You gotta throw them on fam. You'll feel better about having them in your collection when you do.

I can relate to this.  this is mainly why I collect 1's.  They'll pretty much last forever and should stand the test of time from a fashionable standpoint.  I'm 33 now, so if I can somehow still pull these off for another 20 years, then it'll all be worth it :lol:  

I mean here's the issue. I work Monday-Friday business casual. So aside from the gym and errands im not wearing sneakers during the week. So that leaves just the weekend. And with ultra boosts, Prestos, huaraches, and sock darts at my disposal Retros are usually at the bottom of list of shoes to wear cause comparatively they aren't comfortable. Some are more bearable than others like the 1s but even they don't stack up to trainers/runners. So I'm left with a bunch of shoes that look nice, and some I paid resell for that never make it on to my feet.

I mean here's the issue. I work Monday-Friday business casual. So aside from the gym and errands im not wearing sneakers during the week. So that leaves just the weekend. And with ultra boosts, Prestos, huaraches, and sock darts at my disposal Retros are usually at the bottom of list of shoes to wear cause comparatively they aren't comfortable. Some are more bearable than others like the 1s but even they don't stack up to trainers/runners. So I'm left with a bunch of shoes that look nice, and some I paid resell for that never make it on to my feet.

Same situation here to the T.

bought them for 300 from some dude from chi town. Gonna be working on cyber Monday so I don't mind paying the resale haha

You paid to much man

Even if you work cyber Monday $20 days you can get a pair for $50 cheaper if not more

You paid to much man

Even if you work cyber Monday $20 days you can get a pair for $50 cheaper if not more
Maybe he wanted em early. If he paid that much just to have them sit in a closet until Rd then I agree, those shouldn't hold weight like that, especially with all the other heat dropping

Back
Top Bottom