Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
To sum up, yes, the Black Gums are far from the best colorway. However, we all need to keep in mind that there are worse Jordan 1 colorways present in this world:

:smh: :smh: :smh:

Last edited:
Im pretty sure these will be sitting in some malls. This shoe was eh.. Havent seen it in person but the pictures showed enough. Pass

everyone said the same thing about the shadows. Then all of a sudden BAM!! super hype!
nobody said anything bad about shadows

they were just over-shadowed 
wink.gif
 by the toros with same day release

the black and gums are just bad from the start

you can try to hype it all you want, but they'll be nowhere on the same level as the shadows and i'll put money on that

I would have bought these as beaters but my future's do a good job for that.
Theres no hype going to build on these...

yes bro its my  english,i just tough "sitting on shelves"mean dont sold out on release day

i would challenge you to reply without any error on my french canadian forum m8

:tongue:  @Zyzz  

Last edited:
Black and gums are extremely plain and unoriginal. Surprised they sold as well as they did in some places. I would never have gotten them, but they might have been a little more appealing with black suede and maybe a white midsole. Shiny leather is typical of JB going over the top and ruining a simple design.

The fuhhh

This 1 thread is usually a chiillll place to be
All this hate on the black/gums?

If you copped you copped
If you passed you passed

They will never be on the same level as shadows, breds, Royals , black toes and black whites! All the shoes mentioned have history behind them

Black/Gums are Black/Gums

Period

all you ppl complaining about the gum bottom 1s, have you seen them in person? they are very clean in person and are not too shiny like people are suggesting

this happened to my black toes today... Pissed isn't close to my emotions right now

Last edited:
all you ppl complaining about the gum bottom 1s, have you seen them in person? they are very clean in person and are not too shiny like people are suggesting
I've seen them in person & they're still a big meh. I agree on the not as shiny as pics made em seem though.

Back
Top Bottom