Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
The thing I don't like about those black/gums is the shiny leather on the sides. Looks like plastic or something. They would look better with all black smooth leather or black suede like the laney 1s had on the toebox

im prett sure thats why everyone is disappointed. if they made em all just black leather then we would be good. not great but good.

i gotta see more pics tho

aj1 jeter and am90 shipped!

This was my first time attempting to buy a shoe on release day in a loong time. But in replacement of captcha, with matching words to pictures, did anyone else get Math problems to solve? Or is that old news ?

This was my first time attempting to buy a shoe on release day in a loong time. But in replacement of captcha, with matching words to pictures, did anyone else get Math problems to solve? Or is that old news ?

i got both.
they used math problems for a while then switched to the matching one i believe

So, I know I'm going to receive so much hate but at this point, I'm completely desperate for an Authentic pair Royals. Besides eBay, the cheapest I can find them from consignment websites is $760. I'm in Pharmacy school and study 2356236 hours a week. I'm currently living off grad loans/scholarships, so money isn't that important to me at this current time (not until I graduate, at least). Does anyone know any legit websites I can Royals in a side 9-9.5.....

Thanks for the help in advance and hopefully this doesn't start anything crazy.

Last edited:
New to niketalk but been into sneakers for a LONG time. Figured I'd post a quick ametuar pic of my pair I got on RD from NT. Leather is smooth quality but flaws still throughout. Dope pickup nonetheless

Mine's DS, tucked away. Never even thought about wearing them for some reason.
They're real comfy. Try un-DSing them now lol

They should try putting the 1's in the vault for a while. Or, they should just release 1-2 colorways every year.

So, I know I'm going to receive so much hate but at this point, I'm completely desperate for an Authentic pair Royals. Besides eBay, the cheapest I can find them from consignment websites is $760. I'm in Pharmacy school and study 2356236 hours a week. I'm currently living off grad loans/scholarships, so money isn't that important to me at this current time (not until I graduate, at least). Does anyone know any legit websites I can Royals in a side 9-9.5.....

Thanks for the help in advance and hopefully this doesn't start anything crazy.
The ship has sailed on reasonably priced Royals. Unless you willing to go pre owned or get a hook up from a friend its a dunnie...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom