Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
So, I know I'm going to receive so much hate but at this point, I'm completely desperate for an Authentic pair Royals. Besides eBay, the cheapest I can find them from consignment websites is $760. I'm in Pharmacy school and study 2356236 hours a week. I'm currently living off grad loans/scholarships, so money isn't that important to me at this current time (not until I graduate, at least). Does anyone know any legit websites I can Royals in a side 9-9.5.....

Thanks for the help in advance and hopefully this doesn't start anything crazy.

buy em from the consignment shop

thats pretty much the going rate

So, I know I'm going to receive so much hate but at this point, I'm completely desperate for an Authentic pair Royals. Besides eBay, the cheapest I can find them from consignment websites is $760. I'm in Pharmacy school and study 2356236 hours a week. I'm currently living off grad loans/scholarships, so money isn't that important to me at this current time (not until I graduate, at least). Does anyone know any legit websites I can Royals in a side 9-9.5.....

Thanks for the help in advance and hopefully this doesn't start anything crazy.

Bro, I have not seen a reasonable price for the royals especially from ebay. For a pair my size 10.5-11, the prices are rediciulous. They want at least $800 and some want a stack for the 2013 pair :rofl: They are reaching banned territory and becoming unicorns.

Last edited:
Bro, I have not seen a reasonable price for the royals especially from ebay. For a pair my size 10.5-11, the prices are rediciulous. They want at least $800 and some want a stack for the 2013 pair
roll.gif
They are reaching banned territory and becoming unicorns.
Yeah, I figured. I was just hoping to find something in the $650 - $700 range. 

so some guy just offered me 450 for the derek jeter 1s.  are they really that limited and going to be worth a lot once he finally plays his last game? or are people just in a craze for them right now?  I really like them but for 450, i think i can let them go.  any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

so some guy just offered me 450 for the derek jeter 1s.  are they really that limited and going to be worth a lot once he finally plays his last game? or are people just in a craze for them right now?  I really like them but for 450, i think i can let them go.  any feedback would be appreciated, thanks!
Just my opinion...I could b wrong! 
wink.gif

You already know the answer and Derek Jeter is THAT dude

Final prices of the Jeters are still unknown since the official NDC release is technically not here yet. Once all the pairs are out in the wild and some time passes, we'll know for sure. It could go either way though. I'm guessing they will hover around $300/$400 for a while. But what do I know? =P

Id hold onto them untiI after the release. Then sell them for a stack. I'm still keeping my pair. I pray to cop another and hopefully trade them for some Bred 1s.

How did he know you were selling them? I mean if you bought them to sell, then sell them. If not, tell homey to kick rocks...

Last edited:
How did he know you were selling them? I mean if you bought them to sell, then sell them. If not, tell homey to kick rocks...
posted i copped em on Instgram.  must have found my photo from a jeter hashtag.  i did not state i was selling.

sell them for 450 and cop again when they rerelease 

posted i copped em on Instgram.  must have found my photo from a jeter hashtag.  i did not state i was selling.
Boils down to if you want them or not, don't let a punk 450 cloud your judgment unless you have a second pair. Sellers remorse is bad on this site, seen it happen way too often.

As a NY'er and a longtime Yankees fan, I plan on holding onto my pair for a while.  The way I look at  it, the Jeter 1s will become a collector's item and they won't be retroed unlike the Breds and Royals, since Jeter is retiring after this season.  As such, I can only imagine that the value of the Jeters will only go up, especially after he's inducted into the Hall of Fame first ballot.  I know  several people who are already trying to get their pairs signed by Jeter to put on ice.

they'll go for more...

$500 + on Ebay for jeter's… no way!

for what!!!?????

I'm waiting for the NDC to drop again!

$500 + on Ebay for jeter's… no way!

for what!!!?????

I'm waiting for the NDC to drop again!

Less than 200 pairs in peoples hands right now. Everything about this sneaker screams $$ sadly. Hoping everyone who actually wants a pair to rock or collection purposes eats.

Last edited:
Where did this "200" pairs number come from?

45 pairs released at niketown chicago and 75 pairs release at flight 23 nyc. I dont know how many people were able to get through online but they dont jave them in hand yet. Release is SUPER limited

Back
Top Bottom