Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
CL dude wants 400 for the 9.5 shadows shipped to Texas

LOLOL
i remember texting him from my boys phone to see what he would say if I offered him $230 after he already confirmed $240 from my phone

and he said his highest offer was $300 
laugh.gif

All 2013 HIGH OG Retro 1s have sky rocketed since the beginning of this year. Hell I remember flightclub havin Shadow 1s for $225 back in JAN. And now they're like $350-400 on there I believe.
Crazy thing is that sz 9.5 Royals sold for $800 the other day on Flight Club. High prices make me think twice about rocking pairs. Glad I doubled up on everything.. Helps a bit..

Currently watching a pair of the black LM on eBay sitting at $205. Hopefully I can scoop this pair for a little less than 3 bills, wish me luck. :nerd:

Crazy thing is that sz 9.5 Royals sold for $800 the other day on Flight Club. High prices make me think twice about rocking pairs. Glad I doubled up on everything.. Helps a bit..
fck a price, shoes are meant to be worn ,I did triple up for that same reason lol,but no worries dont plan on selling anything.

thnx to all the cats that slept on the shadows made it easy to double up 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
got 2 pairs of shadows retail with ease
toro 4s were the perfect distraction

This. Also picked up a B-grade from outlet with ease too.

Btw, I picked up the dunks that looked like shadows from the year prior and only wore them 1-2. PM me if you want for the low.

This. Also picked up a B-grade from outlet with ease too.

Btw, I picked up the dunks that looked like shadows from the year prior and only wore them 1-2. PM me if you want for the low.
:rofl: at trying to subliminally sell those dunks

Last edited:
Suddenly I feel like a bit of a **** paying 500 for breds and 350 for shadows.

Just because people are talking about the prices in here doesn't mean you have to feel bad about it. I paid $500 for my Breds that I just got but I don't regret paying that much. Do I wish I payed less? Of course. But for a size 8 they are hard to come by and the prices only seem to be going up as well. As long as you can afford to pay for it and it's a deal you're comfortable with that's all that matters. At the end of the day some sizes will be easier to get at a lower price.

Back
Top Bottom