Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
It's all about the inseam. I'm 6'7 as well.
Yup. I'm 5'9 and some of the newer basketball shorts fit me like this...
ohwell.gif

I still can't believe people rushed to buy the toro IV's and left the shadows alone. Even pre-order prices were $200 at the time. Through pre-orders and online retailers I ended up with 4 pairs. The wifey got mad at me so I took 1 back.

I still can't believe people rushed to buy the toro IV's and left the shadows alone. Even pre-order prices were $200 at the time. Through pre-orders and online retailers I ended up with 4 pairs. The wifey got mad at me so I took 1 back.

Shadow 1s will retro again at some point, who says the toro iv will? Usually new models take a long time to retro, if they even do at all.

Just because people are talking about the prices in here doesn't mean you have to feel bad about it. I paid $500 for my Breds that I just got but I don't regret paying that much. Do I wish I payed less? Of course. But for a size 8 they are hard to come by and the prices only seem to be going up as well. As long as you can afford to pay for it and it's a deal you're comfortable with that's all that matters. At the end of the day some sizes will be easier to get at a lower price.
I paid $400 for my Breds and $700 for my Royals.  Did I over pay? Sure.  However I know for a fact I got 100% authentic/legit pairs and that's all I care about. 

It's all relevant to your needs. 

Note: I returned back to Niketown my Yeezy foams & Baron 9's. Sold my Taxi's on ebay for $330, and it covered my Royals 
laugh.gif

I paid $400 for my Breds and $700 for my Royals.  Did I over pay? Sure.  However I know for a fact I got 100% authentic/legit pairs and that's all I care about. 

It's all relevant to your needs. 

Note: I returned back to Niketown my Yeezy foams & Baron 9's. Sold my Taxi's on ebay for $330, and it covered my Royals :lol:

$330 for taxis? Wow

$330 for Taxis? Wow

Exact same thought I had :lol:

Here I was not wanting to drop that on Original or '03 Black/Red XIIs and dudes are out here dropping that on a pair just a few months old.

Not mad at the hustle at all though :smokin

Got Some GOOD NEWS Fam!

I'm meeting a Seller later for a USED ONCE VNDS Shadow 1 

for 200$

Gonna post the pics just to make sure the pair is Legit.

Those are pure fire to me :pimp:

Hopefully the more public release they mentioned for next year is obtaina--

Nevermind, I'm probably only going to ever enjoy those in picture form :lol:

Shadow 1s will retro again at some point, who says the toro iv will? Usually new models take a long time to retro, if they even do at all.

toro iv were pretty much one of the best retro+ colorways to drop. instant classic IMO

Toro IVs are hot, but couldn't find myself to cop after seeing the Melo version, which crapped all over the released version. Still Shadows were had that day.

I HATE where I live sometimes....SIK! Apparently NY ONLY Flight 23 limited release
[h1]Public School x Air Jordan 1 “PSNY”[/h1]

Last edited:
I'll wait for the black gums mentioned earlier. Those above look like a GS shoe with the speckles and contrast stitching.

Back
Top Bottom