Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
still looking for an authentic pair of royals in a size 9 or 9.5. everything i come across are variants, "grey market" pairs, or "unauthorized" pairs. :smh:

still looking for an authentic pair of royals in a size 9 or 9.5. everything i come across are variants, "grey market" pairs, or "unauthorized" pairs. :smh:

no such thing as grey market and unauthorized.. they are all FAKE, FAKE, and FAKE.

people gotta understand this.

Based Corgi
nthat.gif

no such thing as grey market and unauthorized.. they are all FAKE, FAKE, and FAKE.

people gotta understand this.

word. regardless, i'm not supporter of anything but authentics. just so hard to find these days. my fault for sleeping on these last year and not trying to get them sooner.

Based Corgi :nthat:

he posted them for sale?

where can i see his collection? i followed him the other day but unfollowed him since he just posts stuff for sale then deletes it.

he sold DB X for $300, not sure what they go for. i would assume more?

still looking for an authentic pair of royals in a size 9 or 9.5. everything i come across are variants, "grey market" pairs, or "unauthorized" pairs.
mean.gif
Same here been looking around and nothing but these fakes....they must have made thousands of them

he posted them for sale?

where can i see his collection? i followed him the other day but unfollowed him since he just posts stuff for sale then deletes it.

he sold DB X for $300, not sure what they go for. i would assume more?
the 94s? no he didnt post em for sale yet, soon maybe. His collection is too huge lol.. lots of steals as of late though
nerd.gif

Gonna be interesting to see what Beaverton cooks up for the 30th anniversary of the 1's.  

Gonna be interesting to see what Beaverton cooks up for the 30th anniversary of the 1's.  

They should treat everyone and release the Banneds as a GR.

knowing JB/Nike they probably couldnt replicate that shoe again :lol:

would be nice to see a big GR of breds with something special but it aint happening. if they do something it will be super limited :rolleyes

Man, how about re-release some Royals since they sent em all overseas..

And some OG Chi's with decent materials.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom