Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
that will probably be hard to come by

ive been asking for OG1 box for weeks now and no one could help :frown:

and ive come to the conclusion that i might have to spend $600 on royals soon :smh:
Dang. The box is whats stopping me from buying the pack

Mids... :stoneface: ......

:lol: You gotta love them. Something tells me these might be pretty popular for mids too.

I need these and the brown ones. Damn they look way too good.
I got the black ones back in 2011 for $75 (still DS) and just picked up the grey ones last week on ebay for $120.  I'm on the hunt for the brown pair now.

Clean. I have thought about doing this. What red did you buy?
just the regular red i believe and mixed it with some white to lighten it up a bit, i will check later and let you know but either way its not the same as the shoes color so it will need some modification (add white thats it)

hi's
mid's
"orlando's

all suck
i have to agree with this to a degree, i mean all of the released orlandos do suck but their is potential for the colorway but they arent doing it any justice at all, imagine a royal 1 with hints of white (maybe some white stitching in some areas and a pinstriped liner, now that sounds good in my head but might be horrible if executed but ithink there is pontential in white black and blue on a jordan 1 i think they have yet to put it together correctly thats all

just the regular red i believe and mixed it with some white to lighten it up a bit, i will check later and let you know but either way its not the same as the shoes color so it will need some modification (add white thats it)

Thanks fam,

Pics from the article that @bballermarkie  posted

black pair is beautiful

Also one from joelpdx
gal.jpeg

I know its a bit old news now but I finally got my AJ ko premiums in. Wow the leather is well beyond the other retros i have. And it actually has that real leather smell
Some on feet pics

Now i just need the other two pairs to arrive.
Still annoyed that I was only able to find these in a size down. Just shipped them back to the outlet in disgust taking the loss in the process. Leather is nice.

I know its a bit old news now but I finally got my AJ ko premiums in. Wow the leather is well beyond the other retros i have. And it actually has that real leather smell
Some on feet pics

Great pickup!  Almost won these on eBay about a year ago for 80 bucks but was on the phone when the auction ended.  Great pair of shoes.

@zyzz - I might have to take you up on that $600 for my DS size 11
laugh.gif

@sneakerfan1 - you mean to tell me you had a size 11??
mean.gif
11.5, but I hated the snug fit so I sent 'em back.  It was a few years back.  That's when I was hell bent on getting all 1's in a 12 like my SBs.  I just figured they'd pop up everywhere instead of being patient enough to break them in.  Definitely a fail on my part. 
mean.gif
mad.gif

laugh.gif

Last edited:
Bert. Bert. - I might have to take you up on that $600 for my DS size 11 :lol:

S sneakerfan1 - you mean to tell me you had a size 11?? :smh:

cant find them any cheaper brah, its from a legit seller.

id love to pay $500 but its honestly looking impossible.

never thought id pay that much for a Jordan. i want Banned 1's as well but thats even harder to find :x :x

you wont do it tho.... you & i both know it
the cap is real
[@=/u/37598/zyzz]@zyzz[/@] - I might have to take you up on that $600 for my DS size 11 :lol:

[@=/u/46728/sneakerfan1]@sneakerfan1[/@] - you mean to tell me you had a size 11?? :smh:
11.5, but I hated the snug fit so I sent 'em back.  It was a few years back.  That's when I was hell bent on getting all 1's in a 12 like my SBs.  I just figured they'd pop up everywhere instead of being patient enough to break them in.  Definitely a fail on my part. :smh: >:  :lol:  

i know this feel... had a few gems in a 11.5 fall in my lap & i passed cuz iwanted everything 12 :smh:

anybody know the
Some on feet pics

fire 

These have been poppin up at Local Ross Dress for Less stores…..

I haven't found a pair in my size yet…… but searching nonetheless 
no way, my dog stepped on the toe of mine and scratched the red.  what ross stores and do they have size 10 available?

Back
Top Bottom