Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
These seem to be selling out..

Screenshot_20240615_101839_Chrome.jpg

Welp, might as well take the plunge at that price since they're moving.

Hope I don't get a pair similar to the one in that pic... Dyed toebox and side panel would make it an easy return for me

Thats why i cant rock with them. Any pair that comes dyed that way looks horrible and unless you go and get them in store you dont know what they will look like until they ship.

They are selling out on most all sites.. Weird...

NBHD Drop

I mean the Team Reds went on sale very quick so I assumed the Lattes would follow.

I saw, on one of Mike Rich's videos over the weekend, that Latte's were already on sale at The Athlete's Foot in Atlanta. Don't think they have an online storefront anymore, and they seem to put stuff on sale quick, but it will likely be happening very soon elsewhere. I got a double up on the Team Red last week for $90.

1718668920904.png

I saw, on one of Mike Rich's videos over the weekend, that Latte's were already on sale at The Athlete's Foot in Atlanta. Don't think they have an online storefront anymore, and they seem to put stuff on sale quick, but it will likely be happening very soon elsewhere. I got a double up on the Team Red last week for $90.
Damn $119 for the Latte's? Thats a steal! I'm hoping I can scoop them for around that price myself. I was going to pull the trigger on the Team Reds for the 50 percent off on Feature but then I saw the $15 shipping so i passed. It woulda been $105.00, I feel I could get them cheaper than that like around $90 like you got them for. Wasn't Athletes Foot part of Finishline years ago? If not, weren't they affiliated with another sneaker store company?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom