Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I would never buy 1s off of scamX just for the simple fact rep 1s are damn near good and can't see myself paying $300 plus for reps and I been eyeing bred toes for the longest but the price is out my range

And this is why ebay is my go to been for yrs way before the authentication process. I got burnt 1x on ebay yrs ago long story short got my money back and they sent back the fufu shoes so I gave them to someone who didn't care they were just shoes to him

And this is why ebay is my go to been for yrs way before the authentication process. I got burnt 1x on ebay yrs ago long story short got my money back and they sent back the fufu shoes so I gave them to someone who didn't care they were just shoes to him

I try to tell people eBay is the way to go for buyers and sellers now. They’ve really stepped their game up in recent years. I used to be terrified to sell on there because it seemed they ALWAYS sided with buyers. Now that they got the authentication process it’s way more reasonable. I sold AMM 3s on there a few months ago and the buyer tried to file a chargeback as soon as they left the authentication and eBay covered it completely. Years ago that would’ve been a huge L

I try to tell people eBay is the way to go for buyers and sellers now. They’ve really stepped their game up in recent years. I used to be terrified to sell on there because it seemed they ALWAYS sided with buyers. Now that they got the authentication process it’s way more reasonable. I sold AMM 3s on there a few months ago and the buyer tried to file a chargeback as soon as they left the authentication and eBay covered it completely. Years ago that would’ve been a huge L
Ebay been good to me especially being a seller the only con to me is you can't contact the buyer/seller after purchase unless the person has other listing plus the lil fees but way better than scamX

So stockx sold a batch of 1s where over 50% of the shoes were fakes, correct? Stockx is/was zadeh's plug, correct? Are we saying zadeh didn't sell fakes? And this isn't about me telling anyone anything, my "I told you" came when the feds did a sweep on that bum. Your boy sold fakes, accept it.

None of this is correct. You’re purposely being dense and disingenuous. Extremely lame behavior.

It’s okay to be incorrect. It’s not okay to double down and continue taking Ls.

Last edited:
None of this is correct. You’re either extremely lost or just being a disingenuous bozo. Not sure which, but don’t care. Just flat out lame either way.
“The same transcript features the revelation that another batch of fake sneakers Nike’s focused on in the lawsuit came from Zadeh Kicks, the infamous Oregon reseller whose Ponzi-scheme-style sneaker business collapsed in 2022.”

https://www.complex.com/sneakers/st...rstw&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_medium=social

If Nike is lying on zadeh and stockx then you should probably say something to them instead of name calling strangers on the internet.

Edit: I'm 100% sure it's confirmed that zadeh was fulfilling his stock through stockx... Since you seem to know more than Nike and the feds... Who was his plug?

If your business model is to sell fakes, why would you buy super expensive ones from StockX? It almost hurts how stupid some people are.

The fact that he purchased from StockX is actually proof that his business was to fulfill orders with legit product. Him being a victim of StockX isn’t a gotcha. It’s more of an indictment of your ability to apply logic.

Last edited:
If your business model is to sell fakes, why would you buy super expensive ones from StockX? It almost hurts how stupid some people are.
You literally just described a ponzi scheme which is exactly why Zadeh got knocked.... The irony of you calling someone stupid.

You literally just described a ponzi scheme which is exactly why Zadeh got knocked.... The irony of you calling someone stupid.

I’m glad you learned a new term after he was busted; but that’s not what you were incorrectly claiming for years. What you were incorrectly claiming was that his business model was to sell fakes. That was wrong. You continue to repeat that lie. Now you’re trying to pretend you were talking about a Ponzi scheme. That’s called “moving the goal posts.” You’re learning so many new terms!

I’m glad you learned a new term after he was busted; but that’s not what you were incorrectly claiming for years. What you were incorrectly claiming was that his business model was to sell fakes. That was wrong. You continue to repeat that lie. Now you’re trying to pretend you were talking about a Ponzi scheme. That’s called “moving the goal posts.” You’re learning so many new terms!
I was the first person on here to say he was selling fakes ... He sold fakes. There is no goal posts being moved. I'm not pretending anything. I clarified to you what a Ponzi scheme was since you didn't seem to understand. You are unusually emotional about this. If you don't care as you said in your post, why are you quoting me? Literally the only two people who quoted me about this topic in this thread are two dudes who allegedly "don't care." Stop quoting me on your soap box. Home was selling fakes as I said from the jump. Get over it.

I was the first person on here to say he was selling fakes ... He sold fakes. There is no goal posts being moved. I'm not pretending anything. I clarified to you what a Ponzi scheme was since you didn't seem to understand. You are unusually emotional about this. If you don't care as you said in your post, why are you quoting me? Literally the only two people who quoted me about this topic in this thread are two dudes who allegedly "don't care." Stop quoting me on your soap box. Home was selling fakes as I said from the jump. Get over it.

I’m unusually emotional about people being confidently wrong. Especially when they continue to repeat their falsehoods despite proof that they were wrong. Zero respect for people like that. Shameful.

Have fun, I’m done wasting my time with an intellectually dishonest person.

I’m unusually emotional about people being confidently wrong. Especially when they continue to repeat their falsehoods despite proof that they were wrong. Zero respect for people like that. Shameful.

Have fun, I’m done wasting my time with an intellectually dishonest person.
Um fam... You quoted me looking for conversation not the other way around. Tf wrong with y'all dudes? :lol:

I wouldn't call this conflict... Zadeh's apologists are in their feelings for whatever reason. They'll get over it.
Look I get it, you both strongly feel that you’re right about this and neither wants to back down and feel like they got handled in a good old fashioned Internet knife fight.

But no one’s getting their mind changed, at least not the two of you.

…life is so short and negative energy is so draining.

Look I get it, you both strongly feel that you’re right about this and neither wants to back down and feel like they got handled in a good old fashioned Internet knife fight.

But no one’s getting their mind changed, at least not the two of you.

…life is so short and negative energy is so draining.
I am not e-beefing nor am I trying to change minds... That's them zadeh cats in their feelings :smh:

Let's get back on topic... I hate Hypebeasts. I like the turbo greens but I vividly remember them sitting in the outlet in Southaven. Now everybody in the comments of this post acting like they're grails.

In a few years we'll see hypebeasts calling them defiant coutures classics smh

Edit: I'm going with the hyper royals. White midsoles>>>>>

heating-up.gif

Back
Top Bottom