Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Can anyone who owns both testify as to whether the 2016 Breds and the 2017 Royals have the same shape and fit?

The Breds I recently bought have the biggest fit of any Jordan 1 I have and it’s not even close. The toe box feels wider and even with a Superfeet insole in there, they still feel roomier than my Shadows, which are a half size bigger.

Been looking on eBay for some Royals and thinking about going down to a size 11.

9920E3D9-3FB2-45D0-80AE-D62FAE6DBA91.jpeg

Can anyone who owns both testify as to whether the 2016 Breds and the 2017 Royals have the same shape and fit?

The Breds I recently bought have the biggest fit of any Jordan 1 I have and it’s not even close. The toe box feels wider and even with a Superfeet insole in there, they still feel roomier than my Shadows, which are a half size bigger.

Been looking on eBay for some Royals and thinking about going down to a size 11.
You're not buggin', the Royal and Bred you mentioned along with SBB are a few pairs that the toebox is cut a bit higher which make those pairs a little more roomier. The newest mold on the L&F, Gorge Green and True Blues fit like this also. The toecap just looks sleek like most other previous remastered pairs but are a bit roomier as well. For me, I already go down a half size in most AJ1's and I don't change that sz in any OG 1 High except 01's and any year KO. Those I go tts.

Last edited:
You're not buggin', the Royal and Bred you mentioned along with SBB are a few pairs that the toebox is cut a bit higher which those pairs a little more roomier. The newest mold on the L&F, Gorge Green and True Blues fit like this also. The toecap just looks sleek most other previous remastered pairs but are a bit roomier as well. For me, I already go down a half size in most AJ1's and I don't change that sz in any OG 1 High except 01's and any year KO. Those I go tts.
Appreciate it.🙏

Stu, SVP, and many others that were there back in the day, they were truly fans, they loved sports!! The workplace looked like it was so much fun back then. It’s all business and slick manipulation now. Reason I don’t talk sports with a lot of people. Miss me with that mess ESPN done made you believe, lol.

Last edited:
Also I never get tired of Neil Everett and Stan Verrett on late night West Coast duties.

They always had great chemistry.

…though I don’t see them on together as much anymore.

Back
Top Bottom