Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
to remove the glitter, take a meguiars wipes or maybe even a damp microfiber cloth. But be careful of wiping too hard or going over the same area, it’ll take off some of the color. If you want to prevent it from coming back, leave the shoes outside of the box and wear it every now and then.

As for cleaning the insoles, just toss it in a delicate garment bag and put it in the wash. You can deodorize the inside of the shoe if it’s that bad. Didn’t you say they were only worn once?
Yes only worn once…according to seller.

Last night.. first time rocking these joints

5AE32180-2C08-4CF6-ABE7-CDE5899B75D7.jpeg

Would any of you be willing to share your method for removing glitter?

Is a washcloth and cold water enough?

I keep hearing about mink oil spray, but then I read that mink oil can be bad for leather and harden over time.

…thanks in advance!
Getting Ready To Do A Well Overdue Annual Moistening On The ‘85s. I’ve Always Used Baseball Glove Oil In The Past But Giving This A Shot This Go Around
4B30DFFF-67BF-4D92-9E23-57FC5730BDC8.jpeg

They passed “authentication” two days ago and are scheduled to arrive next week, possibly as early as Monday.

I’m in the process of setting up an emergency de-glittering and sanitizing triage unit, complete with mink oil, various cleaning products, brushes and possibly a new insole…though I really question whether that will even be necessary.

Of course none of that is true.

The far more likely scenario is that I take the shoes out of the box and have a stage 5 panic attack, followed by a series of rambling, stream-of-consciousness posts that leave me the subject of collective mockery and disdain.

75E46B74-A493-4E1F-9854-C266360C2808.gif

22180EDB-9349-40AA-ACF2-D7D06D18A547.jpeg
You should be alright

Fam have to ask please don’t take this the wrong way you are clearly African-American but your hands are white. Are you doing the Michael Jackson transformation.

Haha.. now that’s funny.. but nah breh.. I’m not bleaching .. haha.. wtf .. nah man im not on that type of time.. maybe it’s the lighting cuz my shorty took the pic… I have bright a** led lights in my spot.. she had all of them on… usually I take a pic and don’t care for the lighting but she does… anyway to answer your question…I just took a pic in my closet room.. the lights are not LEDs.. and the UNC and neutral greys are my last unworn 1 highs I have.. haha can’t believe I gotta do this .. lol

D2D9C1FE-908D-49C0-9F7F-F11CAD27D280.jpeg

Haha.. now that’s funny.. but nah breh.. I’m not bleaching .. haha.. wtf .. nah man im not on that type of time.. maybe it’s the lighting cuz my shorty took the pic… I have bright a** led lights in my spot.. she had all of them on… usually I take a pic and don’t care for the lighting but she does… anyway to answer your question…I just took a pic in my closet room.. the lights are not LEDs.. and the UNC and neutral greys are my last unworn 1 highs I have.. haha can’t believe I gotta do this .. lol

D2D9C1FE-908D-49C0-9F7F-F11CAD27D280.jpeg
never thought we’d see the day where the AJ1 thread was turning into this

1674372751097.jpeg

“don’t take this the wrong way, you’re Black… but your hands are white” :rofl: :rofl:

You feel me? Haha.. all I can do is laugh.. hopefully son wasn’t trying be funny.. it’s all luv though

Back
Top Bottom