Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Ain't no way this dude kierris is STILL talkin about his idol everyday on this forum. Fam, this is niketalk. We talk about nikes and other sneakers here. Go start up jaytalk or some **** and get that bs outta here

Speaking of sneakers, picked these up today. Only took a quick shot with my phone when I got em. Will post some comparison photos with my 94s tomorrow
1670033910554.png
This is literally my first post about Jay in months

dave-chappelle.gif

He dresses like a 10 yr olds first day in 6th grade but hes just being “unique”. Aigh man. :lol:
I was talking about the shoes. You gotta get that hate out your heart. Jay's a good spirited brotha who gives back to the sneaker community the best way he can. Did you strike out in the L&Fs and you're upset that Jay copped multiple pair? C'mon fam lol

I was talking about the shoes. You gotta get that hate out your heart. Jay's a good spirited brotha who gives back to the sneaker community the best way he can. Did you strike out in the L&Fs and you're upset that Jay copped multiple pair? C'mon fam lol

Hey man, if they can joke about a polo shirt and sweater, then they can definitely talk about a guy with his pants hiked up to show off his favorite twinkle toe pose

9AE73A59-E882-4178-B714-EA12D87F3F84.png

1670041380903.gif

You gotta work on your trolling dawg. May I suggest finding sneaker pics on IG and posting them everywhere on NT.
I mean if we're being honest you seem to be the only person bothered by Jay. I post pics of mans wearing Jordan 1s in a Jordan 1 thread and you start attacking dude every time. I think it's important to remember that this is a sneaker COMMUNITY, there is no need for you to continuously tear that man down. Not liking his fit is one thing but to continuously pretend like you don't like his lace swaps is just trolling at this point.

Keep the IG **** on IG. If I wanted to see what guys on IG are wearing I'd go on there. I come here to see what real life human beings are copping and rocking, not some explore page warriors. Post your own **** and and be your own purist and influencer instead of tryna ride him.

I blocked jay's acct hoping it wouldn't still embed on NT since I'm also signed into IG on desktop, but unfortunately, it still shows up smh

Not jump between y’all but y’all both entitled to your own opinions about Jay, but Kierris you are going a lil hard for this guy. Do you know him personally if not, I don’t know why you pump him up so much. He’s just like any other YTber out here doing reviews……ijs
Dog is a reseller on YouTube 😂

Back
Top Bottom