Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Jordan Brand selling us B-grades. And it might be sneaker of the year.

Jordan 1 L&F.jpg

$222 total with all the fees makes this raffle less fun since copping from nike would be $32 less and a helluva lot quicker. is $32 a dealbreaker? no but still

$222 total with all the fees makes this raffle less fun since copping from nike would be $32 less and a helluva lot quicker. is $32 a dealbreaker? no but still

I feel you, End is notorious for overcharging but this isnt as bad as some of the price gouges I've seen them pull on prior "hyped" product

I paid about the same for my yellow toes so this is no biggie. What I will say though is that if End aint taxing that may be a sign that these are plentiful

Tanking resale and pizza party for everyone...Next week is gonna be glorious

End or Sneakersnstuff?

reading a bunch of reviews on Sneakersnstuff that make them sound kind of shady.

Sorry forgot to clarify, I meant End.

Take the quick shipping with a grain of salt though, customs is always a crapshoot. But as far as them sending it out on their end it was always very quick

End Clothing is frustrating.

i downloaded the app, but can’t find any way to create an account so that I can enter the raffle. It just asks for my username and password and has a forgot password option.

Back
Top Bottom