• UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Is there a discount code?
My bad fam. It was a one day only sale and discount was auto applied during checkout.

Another Niketalker posted it on Labor Day (which I appreciated). Sub to their newsletter. I'm sure it hits some additional sales between now and Black Friday.

I noticed it on a couple other sites as well. Trust me it will get marked down for sure.

I need to know what’s going on in your avatar.

Don’t make me go to bed wondering.

…that would be cruel.

There was this meme in 2014 of fed up mothers talking bout "My son wanted to act grown so I gave him grown haircut to go to school with"

The one in my Avatar is the original. You can see the remorse in his eyes. Then like everything else on the internet a bunch of people copied it for attention and was taking their kids to the barber talking about "Give him the George Jefferson so I can take a picture for the internet, then cut it for real"

But the OG joint in my avy always made me laugh

Alright Yellow Toes are up on foot sites. Raffle hasn’t started of course. But mission get Jayfiend the Taxi’s for retail is a go!

Last edited:
Had to grab the sweatshirt, for the culture.

CD8EB1F5-CF29-4EC1-831D-0FE912D0A843.jpeg
Wear the t's everyday to work. I don't wear my Unions or any nice kicks I care about to work like some do or they would get smoked. I would if I was a cashier. It's a few females that got a nice rotation.

Back
Top Bottom