• Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Just order these from eBay. Sail laces 1000 precent. For me
C84AE298-BE58-45CB-A29A-3792D150C992.png

thx for posting.. just ordered a pair from them myself. i’m feelin that swoosh

Not a fan of the Jordan 1 gorge easy pass for me I want the Jordan 1 stealth. I have the dark iris on lock already. So I would be good to go for August

The tongue ruined the navys and the silvers.

The co.jp color blocking is otherwise very dope.

I like the new variants of that blocking (burgundy and Green) more than the OGs. That tongue is that bad to me.

Last edited:
Green ones look good but I am a fan of em all except tin mans. Really wish I had the navys

I like the shade of green, but I dont really wear green like that.

Just dropped 1500 on another AVR so Ill probably pass, gotta be more selective as I am running out of closet space as well

I had pine greens and sold them for the low a couple years after release

So….when do you all wear all these shoes you’re buying? Young fella’s don’t treat shoes as a investment it’s going to end up biting you in the ***.
I have like 35 or 40 total pairs that I rotate through, sans a couple that I got in hand and didn't like so much. Put those back up on the chopping block. Everything else gets worn once every month or two.

So….when do you all wear all these shoes you’re buying? Young fella’s don’t treat shoes as a investment it’s going to end up biting you in the ***.

my “collector” days have been over for a good 5-7 years so I rarely even have more than 25 pairs Of shoes at a time. Even less now that I’ve been rolling unworn shoes like yeezys etc into trades for more
Expensive stuff I wouldn’t have otherwise bought. I probably look like a hypebeast though because the bulk of what’s left are collabs :lol: They all get wear though

Back
Top Bottom