Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters

i would rather have these. i regret selling my pair.

1658179144644.png

What Fat Joe doesn't know is that we don't really want those lol.

I guess it's cool tho. It's basically a sport royal version of the gym reds. I'm almost willing to bed they dropped around the same time.
I thought the same, and I never liked those gym reds. I always thought the material blocking and colorway were weak. But non-US release and a nike air branded 1 in 2014 had guys acting up for em.

If they only knew about the mid 2000s, when you could cop NB 574s and Adidas Superstars 2 for $90.
Back in the early '90s $200 sneakers didn’t really exist. Jordans were $125. Eventually foams came out and retailed at $180 which was totally ridiculous and unheard of at the time. If I remember correctly, the nike air pressure was THE most expensive nike ever at the time and those were $180 and originally released in 1989! 🤯 Just put into perspective who could afford $180 for sneakers in 1989. It was literally only dope boys. But I'll never forget in the early '90s the most expensive pair of kicks consistently that was always on the shelf at ftl was a pair of NBs and they were 1600s. And once again, you only saw dope boys rocking them. Nostalgia. Memories. Those were the times. 🔥🔥

Back in the early '90s $200 sneakers didn’t really exist. Jordans were $125. Eventually foams came out and retailed at $180 which was totally ridiculous and unheard of at the time. If I remember correctly, the nike air pressure was THE most expensive nike ever at the time and those were $180 and originally released in 1989! 🤯 Just put into perspective who could afford $180 for sneakers in 1989. It was literally only dope boys. But I'll never forget in the early '90s the most expensive pair of kicks consistently that was always on the shelf at ftl was a pair of NBs and they were 1600s. And once again, you only saw dope boys rocking them. Nostalgia. Memories. Those were the times. 🔥🔥
0A7A87BF-1A58-485E-ACF4-459AA26D7283.gif

It was a dark and stormy night in my city.

The clouds had gathered over the skyline and deep thunder roared as I strolled through the streets of Chinatown in my Jordan 1 Shadows. My wife had left me for another man and I hadn’t had a W on SNKRS in five years. And there was still a murder to solve. The bodies of three men lay in the morgue and all I could think about was the shape of the toe box on the Fire Red 3s that had been pushed back to February of 2024.

Now I see it clearly. My whole life has pointed in one direction. I see that now. There never has been any choice for me.
Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets.

Nothing made sense anymore…in my city.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

As much as I think the taxi yellow toe 1's look dope I really wish the color was more like the shine down in that pic shown further up. I feel the taxis look more like an orange mixed with yellow.

Back
Top Bottom