Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
I guess patience is key. Our local Hibbets never got pairs on release day. Kept calling, asking if pairs ever came in. After the last call, young lady said they wasn't getting them again. Well....a week later, they called me. Already had my name on the list from the raffle on release day...

20220204_053001.jpg
20220204_053010.jpg
20220204_052901.jpg
20220204_053243.jpg

Another note the last 2 pairs I got from Hibbets didn't have MSRP stickers on them.
That’s dope. Chaquavia looked out :pimp:

I can’t imagine that happening at 99.9% of stores. Going thru the trouble of calling customers. When they can just call up their homie to clear them out or just put em on the floor and letting nature work.

I guess patience is key. Our local Hibbets never got pairs on release day. Kept calling, asking if pairs ever came in. After the last call, young lady said they wasn't getting them again. Well....a week later, they called me. Already had my name on the list from the raffle on release day...

20220204_053001.jpg
20220204_053010.jpg
20220204_052901.jpg
20220204_053243.jpg

Another note the last 2 pairs I got from Hibbets didn't have MSRP stickers on them.
Forget those breds, whats in that sample box? 👀

That’s dope. Chaquavia looked out :pimp:

I can’t imagine that happening at 99.9% of stores. Going thru the trouble of calling customers. When they can just call up their homie to clear them out or just put em on the floor and letting nature work.
That's true. She along with the other ladies have always looked out. I stay in a small city and I'm always in there. Knowingly we at first probably didn't get many pairs but they go by the book. Ms. Lisa is the store manager here and knows my name and size whenever I put in for 2nd chances on the raffles. As much as I wanted this shoe, I'd already moved on to the next. So when I seen Hibbet Sports name on my phone, I just smiled. I just knew they had something good for me...

Forget those breds, whats in that sample box? 👀
Lol...nothing special. Just my black toe 1s at this point... Come to think about it, a seller shipped me a pair of Jordan's in that box just like that. Thus all the tape you see on the box...smh. Just can't see why someone would ever do this....

That's true. She along with the other ladies have always looked out. I stay in a small city and I'm always in there. Knowingly we at first probably didn't get many pairs but they go by the book. Ms. Lisa is the store manager here and knows my name and size whenever I put in for 2nd chances on the raffles. As much as I wanted this shoe, I'd already moved on to the next. So when I seen Hibbet Sports name on my phone, I just smiled. I just knew they had something good for me...
I'm from Summerville. Do you know if they have anymore? I can send a friend down there

Lol...nothing special. Just my black toe 1s at this point... Come to think about it, a seller shipped me a pair of Jordan's in that box just like that. Thus all the tape you see on the box...smh. Just can't see why someone would ever do this....
I’ve had that a few times back in the day but it’s been YEARS. I think shoe shipping etiquette has gone up, plus nowadays with everyone buying shoes online, most people have a double box ready to go. That’s part of it imo. Back in the day people would sell shoes on eBay or whatever and not have an extra cardboard box lol

Plus people are well aware if u do that with a Jordan box, that joint is getting stolen 😂

I'm from Summerville. Do you know if they have anymore? I can send a friend down there
Believe me, I tried to double up while I was there. As I was standing at the register the ladies were doing roll call of the list from the raffle. Somebody turned down a size 13 on the spot. This is when I asked could I buy another pair. The ladies even said some forgot and wasn't getting them again. They still wanted to give people a chance to come get there pair. Assuming some people had time to change their minds, they were all spoken for when I went back after work...

Back
Top Bottom