Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone here ever had a bid accepted on StockX & get charged, but not receive a confirmation email for the order? Been almost 24 hours & nothing. The app is showing order confirmed & waiting for seller to ship, but this is different. Only because I had a bid accepted a day before that & got the emails no problem. & because we’re into the weekend I believe they have until Tuesday to ship out the order because of business days so updates are gonna be slow.

Maybe it went to spam?

1643511519658.jpeg

Got the Craft jawns. Slept on the initial release and saw a sneaker review of them yesterday and they looked good. Figured I might as well see how they look in-person.
I'm just upset they used better materials on the Handcrafteds compared to the Prototypes.

I noticed that alot of people are disappointed about the last restock options, but there's going to be a 3 day restock from February 2nd to February 4th on the SNKRS App. The restock will only consist of Dunks and Jordans. There's not any info from what I know about the certain Colorways or models that are going to be restocked. Im sure there's some people on here that have more info on what's going to be restocked on the 2nd to the 4th this week. If so, let us know. But im 100% sure that we're getting a restock on these 3 days coming up.

Im surprised that nobody on here is talking about it. I heard the restock is going to be trash models, but nobody 100% knows what we're getting this week.

I noticed that alot of people are disappointed about the last restock options, but there's going to be a 3 day restock from February 2nd to February 4th on the SNKRS App. The restock will only consist of Dunks and Jordans. There's not any info from what I know about the certain Colorways or models that are going to be restocked. Im sure there's some people on here that have more info on what's going to be restocked on the 2nd to the 4th this week. If so, let us know. But im 100% sure that we're getting a restock on these 3 days coming up.

Im surprised that nobody on here is talking about it. I heard the restock is going to be trash models, but nobody 100% knows what we're getting this week.

Bunch of reserved trash as usual

Not sure where to post this but most of the NT Fam is here and I wanted to share it with y’all. A little something I put together for my groomsmen with a little twist. I figured y’all would appreciate it .. **** was dope putting it together and finally having the set done for my guys .. thanks for checking it out :nthat:

👀I guess I missed the call. I just turned my phone back on, I got minutes now.

But, nah. Congrats, My Brother!

I don’t follow mids since they’re not my cup of tea but I didn’t realize folks are dropping $300 on resell for these joints but then again I shouldn’t be surprised since people are happy to drop $300 with stiff synthetic leather GR Dunks

Back
Top Bottom