Votes: 238 10.1%
  • UNC

Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
Stock X throwing a lil disco for Tax day...

20210517_143122.jpg
15 is pennies in the grand scheme of things. Won't even cover the full cost of shipping to Hawaii. What they really should've done was waive those bs sx fees for a day plus free shipping. One time use per account

Shadow 2.0's nice! Man, wish I didn't sell my 1.0's last year when I needed the cash. Hopefully I'll be able to get one when it comes back around on the next retro. These will hold me over till then.

Oh man
I have a clean used pair of nouveau’s
It’s the limited edition dunk from above sneaker
Let the money roll right in

An acquaintance really wanted a pair of turbo greens. I was able to catch his size on a restock, so I hooked him up for retail. He thanked me by not charging me for my coffee (worked at a mini-mart across from my job). That was more than enough for me, I was just happy to help. Can’t believe their current prices though!

An acquaintance really wanted a pair of turbo greens. I was able to catch his size on a restock, so I hooked him up for retail. He thanked me by not charging me for my coffee (worked at a mini-mart across from my job). That was more than enough for me, I was just happy to help. Can’t believe their current prices though!

Not charging you for coffee :lol:
Man couldn't throw in a free muffin or somethin? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom