Votes: 77 3.3%
  • Kentucky

Votes: 19 0.8%
  • Neutral Grey

Votes: 32 1.4%

• Total voters
NGs coming in toddler sizes

9023uQSf-301680309.jpeg

Honestly..as the years go on. The more terrible off white Jordan 1's look to me.
Always thought they were ugly. And the high top Travis is ugly IMO. Hype is hype tho. Unions as time go on look better to me and make me wish I had it in me to dish out that coin.

9/10 when people compliment loud and hideous shoes (biohacks, off whites) they’re just being nice to cover up getting caught staring

lol I guess. Long story short people gunna like what they like and I’d rather it be that way than everyone all liking the same stuff. Yea there’s gunna be color ways that most people love (chi, bred, royals) but it’s nice that some times we get variety.

9/10 when people compliment loud and hideous shoes (biohacks, off whites) they’re just being nice to cover up getting caught staring

:lol:

Yeah, often the break necks isn't for the right reasons.

Like when wearing a pair of volt kicks, I know it's because of the bright colors that attract attention from the average person.

Honestly..as the years go on. The more terrible off white Jordan 1's look to me.

They just look sort of cheap to me, Union 1's are far better IMO

I don't think the design was meant to be timeless tbh.

That's why I'm always surprised when people continue to pay insane resell prices for them.

That design is going to look more and more dated as time passes.

The regular OG Jordan 1 high has a much more timeless design and is the better buy (in the right color, not BIO HACKS) long-term

Last edited:
Checked for earlier access....says sold out....then got a SNKRS notice that I got EA...of course...still sold out. So stupid.

Ok....logged into another account...nothing. Logged back into my main account and personal info was all missing....Then saw EA for the shadows...but in UK sizes...selected but nothing....then it changed to US and I ordered successfully....WTF....anyway....got 'em!

Back
Top Bottom